PHP Fatal error:

zinor

Hello

i see some errors in public_html/error_log file .

it is as follow :

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template file '/public_html/themes/default-bootstrap/contact-form.tpl' <--

thrown in public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Module::getExceptionsStatic() in /public_html/classes/Hook.php on line 469

can anyone help me ?

Looks like your Hook.php is missing a function. 

Try upgrading your store or check that the Hook.php you have is the one that comes with your store and wasn't replaced by something (maybe a module being non-compliant with Prestashop standards).

This error means that you do not have method getExceptionsStatic() in your Module class.

The getExceptionsStatic method is introduced in PrestaShop 1.6.0.11, so I suppose you have an older version.

Most probably a 3rd party module is using that method, so check which one is it and either add the method in the main module file, or create an override of the Module class.
If you do the first - on the next upgrade of the module this method may be deleted. The second method is more save regarding the upgrade of the module, but you should remove it if you upgrade to PrestaShop 1.6.0.11 or newer.