Upgrade to 1.6.1

After update i had a problem with paypal. I fixed this.

But i have now a problem with memcached. Memcached is installed but prestashop says now it's not.

And with 1.6.0.14 no problem.

What's the problem or fix.

Good afternoon. I have after the update had such a problem. When you open the Products tab white page, and when you open the site has a white page. I have included _PS_MODE_DEV_ ', true, and I was given an error Notice: Undefined index: ulogin_message in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 34

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 34

Then I deleted the cache folder, and tools folder  and download a full release pumped the desired folder uploaded to the server, but the error persists. Tell me what to do. my site https://bijuopt.com

At the moment, I turned off all the settings cache but the problem persists white page. (also I deleted your browser)

I hope for your help

The problem with the front office decided to remove the module ulugin, but with the administrative panel products division remained a problem and how to solve it, I do not know
Fatal error: Uncaught -> Smarty: unable to write file/home/bijuoptcyx/www/cache/smarty/compile/5d/34/f1/5d34f18c31fc26990e023ee0b1efeabb839909f8.file.form.tpl.php <- Thrown in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 74

After update i had a problem with paypal. I fixed this.

But i have now a problem with memcached. Memcached is installed but prestashop says now it's not.

And with 1.6.0.14 no problem.

What's the problem or fix.

Hi, thank you for upgrading, have you noticed that there is two memcached cache option, memcached via PHP::memcache and memcached via PHP::memcached ?

Which one is yours ?

Best regards

Good afternoon. I have after the update had such a problem. When you open the Products tab white page, and when you open the site has a white page. I have included _PS_MODE_DEV_ ', true, and I was given an error Notice: Undefined index: ulogin_message in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 34

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 34

Then I deleted the cache folder, and tools folder  and download a full release pumped the desired folder uploaded to the server, but the error persists. Tell me what to do. my site https://bijuopt.com

At the moment, I turned off all the settings cache but the problem persists white page. (also I deleted your browser)

I hope for your help

Hi, thank you for upgrading, have you installed any special connexion module using ulogin library ?

Best regards.

The problem with the front office decided to remove the module ulugin, but with the administrative panel products division remained a problem and how to solve it, I do not know

Fatal error: Uncaught -> Smarty: unable to write file/home/bijuoptcyx/www/cache/smarty/compile/5d/34/f1/5d34f18c31fc26990e023ee0b1efeabb839909f8.file.form.tpl.php <- Thrown in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 74

Hi, please check your cache folder right access.

Both memcached options not working. Very strange.

Even when I disconnect all the functions of a fully caching error is not lost, and the white box was spoyavlyatsya more often

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/bijuoptcyx/www/cache/smarty/compile/5d/34/f1/5d34f18c31fc26990e023ee0b1efeabb839909f8.file.form.tpl.php <-- thrown in /home/bijuoptcyx/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 74

Same problem here

edit 

Also the backoffice is not changing to the new look autoupgrade whent ok

I fixed this by clearing browser cache

hi folks, i have another problem after upgrade to 1.6.1 via 1clickUpgrade - mysql error ... something wrong with product_specific_price. You can see that live on http://linuxeshop.eu/sk/ ... Any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: problem solved. Solution: add column 'id_product_2' , same params as 'id_product', mark as INDEX ...

Edited by eMDi (see edit history)

Hello. After upgrading from 1.6.0.4 to 1.6.1.0 the speed of  Frontoffice went down dramatically. It takes many seconds to open up a page. I spent a while trying to figure out what it all was about but had to give up and reinstall the old version. Can anyone give me a lead how to approach this? 

https://www.protectionantivol.fr/

All the best

Hans

try to clear cache and press CTRL + R after login. delay can be caused by loading yet non-existing files.

try to clear cache and press CTRL + R after login. delay can be caused by loading yet non-existing files.

No, it is not a cache problem. But thanks for your answer.

Just to clarify: I used Frontoffice as an oposite to Backoffice, but that is maybe not a good way to write. It is the page the client meets that is very, very slow when trying to upgrade to 1.6.1

Edited by Bjarstal (see edit history)

My upgrade seems to have gone fine, apart from 1 small annoyance.

Everytime an order is placed, we get the notification, but also get a message stating "Payment Accepted"

Is this a bug, feature, or could it be that I have used my theme from 1.6.0.14 and some of the js files have changed ?

Thanks

hi folks, i have another problem after upgrade to 1.6.1 via 1clickUpgrade - mysql error ... something wrong with product_specific_price. You can see that live on http://linuxeshop.eu/sk/ ... Any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: problem solved. Solution: add column 'id_product_2' , same params as 'id_product', mark as INDEX ...

Hi could you tell me more ?

witch table(s) have you modify ?

Thanks

i have a problem from updating from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1 with one click

before updating backup starts, and as soon as backup finishes before updating a windows pops up asking me if i want to restore or cancel, well if i cancel nothing happens and the update stops, if i hit ok then it automatically restores the just backed up version any ideas?

i just tryed without backing up and:

[ERROR] ..../autoupgrade/latest/prestashop does not exist or is not a directory.

Analyzing the situation...Shop deactivated. Now downloading... (this can take a while)Download complete. Now extracting...File extraction complete. Removing sample files...All sample files removed. Now backing up files.File backup skipped.Database backup skipped. Now upgrading files...Nothing has been extracted. It seems the unzipping step has been skipped.

Downloaded archive will come from https://www.prestashop.com/download/releases/prestashop_1.6.1.0.zipMD5 hash will be checked against 159697145a31594622d125e8de229ac0scaricamento da https://www.prestashop.com/download/releases/prestashop_1.6.1.0.zipil file sarà salvato in ...public_html.../autoupgrade/download/prestashop.zipdownload directory has been emptiedDownload completato."/latest" directory has been emptiedUsing class ZipArchive...Archive extracted[ERROR] ..../autoupgrade/latest/prestashop does not exist or is not a directory.

I have got the same trouble , with no existing directory. The trouble is, the it unzip into different path:  ..../autoupgrade/latest/prestashop_1.6.1/prestashop

and then it says, that it is ot exist, because is is situated in different directory, I have asked technical prestashop support several times in the contact form, but witn NO ANSWER!

My upgrade seems to have gone fine, apart from 1 small annoyance.

Everytime an order is placed, we get the notification, but also get a message stating "Payment Accepted"

Is this a bug, feature, or could it be that I have used my theme from 1.6.0.14 and some of the js files have changed ?

Thanks

Hello,

I have the same behavior, this is not a critical issue since the shop continues to work, but I would also be interested to know how to disable this 'payment accepted' notification that is received when a new order is placed.

Thanks

bellini, in there the only option for email is

"Send an email to the customer when his/her order status has changed."

But its not the email thats the problem.

The notification in the B.O for a new customer message shows as a New Message whenever an order is placed.

So we get 2 notifications per order ( 1 is order placed, 1 is message recieved )

The message should only notifity if the customer contacts us ?

So we currently have to check every message notification to see if a customer has left an order comment, or contacted us.

See pics

post-404663-0-71953700-1437574896_thumb.jpg

post-404663-0-13547200-1437573895_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

Oh I see, thanks for explaining better.  What payment module are you using?  I do not have this issue when I tested PS v1.6.1, so I suspect the payment module you are using may be doing this, or perhaps you have added a third party module or override that has added this?

I reviewed the code of the Paypal module, which has the following hard coded.  I suppose this is how they designed the module to work.

integral_evolution/notifier.php

$payment = (int)Configuration::get('PS_OS_PAYMENT');
$message = $this->l('Payment accepted.').'<br />';

express_checkout/payment.php

$payment_type = (int)Configuration::get('PS_OS_PAYMENT');
$message = $ppec->l('Payment accepted.').'<br />';

If you don't want those messages, then you would have to remove the code that sets the $message value

Thankyou Bellini,

I have commented out the 2 lines starting "$message ="

That's the exact message that keeps on showing up.

I think its a bit silly if it was designed like this on purpose. Surely its annoying for everyone.

Say you log into the BO in the morning and you have 250 orders.
There would be 250 notifications on the cart icon, and 250 on the messages icon.

If a customer messaged half way through the night, you would have 251 message notifications to look through to find that 1 message :(

Your suggestion looks promising, ill update tomorrow.

Cheers

Found it...

It wasnt one of those 2 files, but you did lead me to dig deeper and find it.

For anyone else having this silly message pop up on every order, remove the line that bellini said but in the ipn.php file

Thanks Bellini

• 1 month later...

Found it...

It wasnt one of those 2 files, but you did lead me to dig deeper and find it.

For anyone else having this silly message pop up on every order, remove the line that bellini said but in the ipn.php file

Thanks Bellini

I am having this exact same problem with messages from paypal.   I can not find any of these files you and Bellini are talking about.

Can you be a little more specific?   Where is the ipn.php file and which lines need to be commented out?

Thank you,

-Brian

I found that Prestashop is also sending messages for manual orders I enter, that are not processed by paypal.   So im not convinced this is a problem with the paypal module.

I posted about this problem and got a reply from Bellini13 that looks like he found a fix:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/467443-after-1611-upgrade-now-every-order-i-get-there-is-a-new-message/

I have yet to test this.

I found that Prestashop is also sending messages for manual orders I enter, that are not processed by paypal.   So im not convinced this is a problem with the paypal module.

I posted about this problem and got a reply from Bellini13 that looks like he found a fix:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/467443-after-1611-upgrade-now-every-order-i-get-there-is-a-new-message/

I have yet to test this.

You are correct, the issue will occur to any payment module that adds a private message. 

I located the change request from back in April that caused this and reported it to Prestashop dev.  Not only do these private messages appear in the notification bar and customer service area, but they also appear in the front office order details, so the customer actually sees them.

The fix is pretty simple and is documented in the link you posted.