I see a 404 error "Page not Found" but not the image file which is missing in the page.

kimlala

I've searched for the answer and hopefully I haven't missed it or overlooked it, so I post now to ask question.

My Prestashop has many images displayed and infrequently a descriptive image may be missing in the html code.

What is happening is I see a 404 error but not the image file which is missing.

Example to display product I may include in html code, FD43.jpg, FD44.jpg, FD45.jpg, FD46.jpg

If by oversight FD44.jpg is an image file which doesn't exsist when the page which includes this html code attempts to find FD44.jpg 404 error reporting generates a 404 page not found. What I need to know is the actual html line of code reflecting the html location in 404 error reporting. I have been thinking that this is resolved by encluding a command in the htaccess file, which when I goto "Pages not Found" I see the missing line of html code reflecting a jpg not found so I can fix it.

Any help would be great becuase my site has many thousand of images and at time a data entry error is made. What I don't wish to have is this be unreported thereby not being able to fix the line of html code so as not to display a broken image.

Thank You