khitomer

Adding background image

Ive asked to no avail about adding a background image to a site Im working on. What Im looking to do with "my" site can be seen at usedcarworldwestpa.com.  My site is powersauto.com.

Ive added the image which I can only see if I right click on the sides and click view background image, it is not seen otherwise. I assume I need to make some of my fields transparent in order for the image to show, not sure what to do. Im using the latest version of prestashop.

This is where you can view the image:

http://powersauto.com/themes/default-bootstrap/img/back.gif

Hi Khitomer, 

I see there is little response to your question. I checked out your site and notice that you are moving forward some. Is the background image the one of the city?  It appears you figured it out, correct?  

I too am searching for assistance on how to change the background color of the top header banner from black to blue to match my banner image at the top. There seems to be little documentation on how to use the default-bootstrap theme.

Did you figure it out on your own or did you hire someone to do it?  

Did you find any documentation or a guide on how to do this?  If so, can you direct me to where I can read about this?