distinct

Customer Account add funds

im looking for a module that will allow my customers to add funds to there account, I want to do this because i have customers that are my dealers and they do buyin's to recieve the best discounts. I have attached a screenshot of my current shopping cart setup.

the customers will be able to add funds VIA paypal or credit card.

19270_nKGTaAVQ6yULMlEHdanu_t

• Like 1

Hello

I've developped the module Outstanding-prepayment which seems to correspond to your need.

This module is available on Prestastore, section Payments.
You can test the demo at
http://demo.oleacorner.com/presta1

Olivier
www.oleacorner.com

That looks good :)
But once the customer has deposited the account how can they get it back if needed, how do they withdraw?

That looks good :)
But once the customer has deposited the account how can they get it back if needed, how do they withdraw?

-> In backoffice, you can manuallu create operation on customer accounts
You can then give them money back and create an operation corresponding tho the money you give them back.
It's a prepraid account => customers can deposit money on their accounts to pass several orders but can not get money back unless you, as administrator, send them this money back

Looks Good :)

but where to download the module?

Thanks, Cheers

@ycso

yup. ive been looking for the module to be deployed in my prestashop site.

do you by any chance know anything similar?

FYI, im doing online printing site, where customer can order business cards, flyers, envelopes, etc online using point system.

really hope prestashop could deliver it. since it got full featured invoicing system.

Thanks ysco

p/s really look forward for the module.

Guys! anyone?

Hi

Module is currently not visible under Prestastore because a new version is under validation by Prestastore team
[EDIT: module visible again under Prestastore]

Olivier
www.oleacorner.com

@olea

I want to know, can store owner sell the point/token?

So user can buy the token using PayPal, transfer bank or any payment? And after the order status "paid", the system will automatically credit the tokens to user.

I'm interested in this module. Can you pm the BO site demo?

@olea

So user can buy the token using PayPal, transfer bank or any payment? And after the order status "paid", the system will automatically credit the tokens to user.

A tutuorial for beginers which i wrote after 3 days no sleep is and who want a basic way is:

http://www.prestasho...free-no-module/

@olea

The module includes to possibility for you customer to credit their account from the front-office.

They don't buy token, thy just deposit money on their account (meaning they don't receive an invoice at this step)

The module is delivered with cheque and bankwire credit possibility. CB or Paypal needs a small development, specific to your CB module.

on the demo site, you have the inforamtion for the BO connection.

can you offer 'lite' versions for free for us less able to pay folk please? Don't mean to be rude but i struggle financially and need this badly!

• Like 1

Its ok when peoples tank about some little module like some counter to each product or some easy to do stuff like this... but when some one talk about seriouse modules like deposit, or payments... its A LOT of work to do...

It is kind strange... but why people who do some business cant understand a little thing:

Give something first and then you will earn, there is no free cheese in this world. No one work for free without serious reasons.

Is you wont cheap module, its ok, there is a lot of Indian or Philippians developers on oDesk.

Why every one need all for free? How you can feel if once some boss tell you when you ask to get paid:

Oh, i am sorry but i search some worker for free...

Deposit module its a lot of work with huge work of implementations, and overrides and etc...