Support - App Development and Module development

hengli

Hi guys,

I have a store that went online two weeks ago and and I'm getting really frustrated with some bugs happening that are making we lose business. We are paying a freelancer to help us develop modules and make changes in our store, the problem is that every time he makes changes parts of the website that were not supposed to be changed start to have problems.

At the moment I am looking for freelancers for the services below:

1 - Help us install certain modules and fix bugs from our store. (At the moment the payment module for example is not working correctly, even when you select the paid shipping he calculates the final price for payment with free shipping).

2 - Develop a module to import products from a foreign website to my prestashop store. I've seen a similar module like the one I need but when you import into prestashop they use the original images links in the prestashop product and I don't want that. If possible I would like something developed for my store so we could customize certain things that would adequate the products to our standards.

3 - We are not satisfied with our mobile version (that was already modified many times) and want to develop an app for our store (for both Android and iOS).

4 - Help us with SEO developments.

We are looking for reliable partners with very good prestashop experience. Our store is new but has nearly 1000 products and lots of potential to grow. If you don't have enough experience to do a good job please don't contact me. Normally we pay our freelancers by task but depending on the quality of your work we can consider about paying monthly fees for support.

Please contact me by PM with your information and past work experience.

Thanks!

Edited by hengli (see edit history)