Dh42

Job Offer Rules (Read first before responding to job offers)

The rules of this forum are pretty simple. It is a forum to post job offers and get replies by community members. 

Here is a list of the rules thus far.

• No threads to advertise services
  • If you are responding to job offers, only 25% or less of your posts can be in this forum. This is a community give back. 
  • Must have 100+ quality posts helping in the forum.

The pinned topic of rules was apparently deleted and these were the ones I remembered. I am going to ask the other moderators to edit this post and add the ones they remembered as well.

Edited by El Patron
add 100 post rule (see edit history)
  • Like 5

On 6/30/2015 at 7:57 PM, Dh42 said:

The rules of this forum are pretty simple. It is a forum to post job offers and get replies by community members. 

Here is a list of the rules thus far.

• No threads to advertise services
  • If you are responding to job offers, only 25% or less of your posts can be in this forum. This is a community give back. 
  • Must have 100+ quality posts helping in the forum.

The pinned topic of rules was apparently deleted and these were the ones I remembered. I am going to ask the other moderators to edit this post and add the ones they remembered as well.

I'm not getting exact meaning of this point.

Can you please explain it more?

There are users that only come to the job offers forum to post replies to job offers. We are trying to discourage those types of users. People should also post in other sections of the forum and help users out. 

Hello,

And why ( 100+ quality posts  ) ? :| I`m new on this, new to Prestashop and just looking for someone for a job offer cuz i`m noob.

How can offer a job if i have to have 100+ help posts and i`m noob.

I`m sorry but o truly dont understand and hope not to get banned for this.

This is a rule for people replying to job offers. So this board does not become a bunch of spammers just coming looking for work and not contributing to the community. 

There are no rules on how many posts you need to actually post a job offer looking to hire someone. 

• Like 1

Hi @CristianDB 

Rule of 100+ posts are for replaying to job offer,  not to posting.

If you want to offer a job you can freely create new topic.

Also you want get banned what easy, usually if not obvious spammer user get few warnings first.

• Like 1