Upload of images with CSV upload doesn't work anymore

When having a new range of products or changes I always use CSV upload.

I now have noticed that the upload of images is not working anymore. The last time when I uploaded a csv list (still in 1.5) i had no problems. Even if I use exactly the same list.....I get an warning on the photo's

(Error Copying image: http://www.xxxx.net/xxxx/xxxxxxx.png)

What is changed?

Same here. I could upload producs using CSV import with no problems in prestashop 1.6.0.9 and now in 1.6.0.14 I can't.

Of course I'm using the same one test product CSV file with the same image as always.

OMFG I was writing the URL of the images without www.(they are reachable without the www). After adding it I could import products with images :blink: . Also I tried to upload images with relative and full file paths and it didn't work.

No sense everywhere.

Hope It helps.  :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dont mean to hijack your post but this is the same thing that will happen to me.

After i figure out how to in the forst place.

May i ask how or where you are hosting your images? I have thousands of images and i do not want to upload manually....i am also using a csv . Regardless i hope you find a solution.

Hello,

Please help me with the image issue which we are facing when uploading our products via csv in Prestashop as in the Image url we are giving a link which is not of our domain but a link of an external website but that image is not getting displayed in the frontend when we are opening the same product page by directly accessing our website.Please help us in resolving this issue.We are using Prestashop 1.6.0.14.

Waiting for some reply on the same.

Regards,

Admin 1stbuy

• 4 months later...