(Solved )Add reCAPTCHA (I am not a Robot ) to Prestashop Version 1.5.4.1 for FREE

Zen_j1

First like to say thanks to motion2082 and developer of this module  hhennes

Go to:-  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/442633-add-recaptcha-to-prestashop-version-16014-for-free/

1) Follow the steps In first post 

2) download module from post 7 The eicaptcha-latest version of this module compatible with Prestashop <1.5 is the version 0.3.1 (2015-01-22

3) No need to do coding as stated in post 7 just follow instruction post 1 carefully 

4)You have to choose in back office in module config page Captcha Api Version 2 by default it set  1

5) I directly edited contact-form.tpl did not make copy or rename. (Not sure what is effect if you rename contact-form.tpl to contact.tpl)

Test only prestashop 1.5.4.1 not sure about about other v of 1.5 I think it should work  :) 

Edited by Zen_j1 (see edit history)

I need only CAPTCHA challenge: I do not need other lines after that how can I edit them (remove) Since this a visual captcha with photos

CAPTCHA challenge: Please type the distorted words you see in the box, in order and separated by a space. Doing so helps prevent automated programs from abusing this service.

If you are not sure what the words are, either enter your best guess or click the reload button next to the distorted words.

Visually impaired users can click the audio button to hear a set of words that can be entered instead of the visual challenge.

I need only CAPTCHA challenge: I do not need other lines after that how can I edit them (remove) Since this a visual captcha with photos

CAPTCHA challenge: Please type the distorted words you see in the box, in order and separated by a space. Doing so helps prevent automated programs from abusing this service.

If you are not sure what the words are, either enter your best guess or click the reload button next to the distorted words.

Visually impaired users can click the audio button to hear a set of words that can be entered instead of the visual challenge.

line where in contact-form.tpl may inserted by this module or some other recaptha module as I have been trying differnet recapcha module from form anyway i have removed lines

First like to say thanks to motion2082 and developer of this module  hhennes

Go to:-  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/442633-add-recaptcha-to-prestashop-version-16014-for-free/

1) Follow the steps In first post 

2) download module from post 7 The eicaptcha-latest version of this module compatible with Prestashop <1.5 is the version 0.3.1 (2015-01-22

3) No need to do coding as stated in post 7 just follow instruction post 1 carefully 

4)You have to choose in back office in module config page Captcha Api Version 2 by default it set  1

5) I directly edited contact-form.tpl did not make copy or rename. (Not sure what is effect if you rename contact-form.tpl to contact.tpl)

Test only prestashop 1.5.4.1 not sure about about other v of 1.5 I think it should work  :) 

Hello,

Thanks for your explanations on this module ;-)

As you well described, it's not neccessary to modifiy any files if you use the Captcha API V2

The change in the contact-form.tpl is only required if you want to use the old API.

( Maybe some users still want it, otherwise this possiblity should be removed in the next module version )

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...