Question about stats

Hello,

My prestashop store has 2 months now, and I find stats really important, however in my case they are (totally) misleading, because I know lots of visits are from curious about prestashop and its templates people (I see in the referrers, and sometimes from users that are online at the tim I'm checking stats).

There are two links to my site, that generate these visits, and the "fake" cart creations (people curious about how the shopping cart and the checkout process are, I'm sure). These links are the Prestashop showcase, and the showcase from Kamel (who designed and customized the template I'm using).

Is there any way I can set my stats to ignore these referrers? I really need to know the real feedback my website is having within its target clients...

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide regarding this subject,

Ana

Before being a customer people are curious.

Of course that's true, and I totally understand it, but let's face it, people who come from both these referrers (Prestashop and Kamel showcase), are never going to become customers. They only visit the store to evaluate the interface / software. That is why stats are misleading at this point, and why I wanted to find a way to ignore these referrers, so that I have a real picture of the success of my website within my target audience.