Purchased products on BO customers profiles

Hi, here a small suggestion for the next releases :

Some of my customers for who I installed Prestashop noticed some customers have purchased products but there is no associated order. Actually, when a customer add products on its cart, these products are listed under the "purchased products" area on the customer's profile on BO (event if the order was not processed). The word "purchased" is not the best to used I guess.

It's really not a big deal I know =). But beacause some of my customers didn't get this and thought it was a bug, maybe it should be replaced.

Nice day !

Greetings from Ayub!!

Dear Sir / Madam,

We hope this mail finds you and your associates are in good health and happiness with the grace of Almighty. D.R.Ayub, I am the head business development in IBMART e-commerce company in India. In today’s business world it’s necessary that every individual like to use e-commerce oriented web portal, which we were analyze long back through our SWOT report. 

We have Instantly Search Millions of Public Records & Databases which will enhance to reach Indian market e-commerce segments. IBMART Strategic e-commerce Planning and Governance/ Market research are time-tested methodology for mapping out our e-commerce planning and aligning it directly with the online business. IBMART channeled all of our expertise are into a step-by-step guide that will develop us to independently walk through the process of creating a strategically-aligned Online IBMART e-commerce portal.

Our migrating IBMART overseas customers are informed us and also we are hard and viewed your web site from our SWOT analyzing R&D division.  Amazing web site! And Amazing concept! Fabulous, it will impress me to contact you for business Tie-up in India.  

We hope the IBMART India network is benefiting you in more ways than you thought. In line with our mission of providing a professional network, we would like to invite you as INDIA business partner. We are looking for healthy and wealthy personal business discussions venue and your desire date.

Warm Regards,

D.R.Ayub.

[spam-filter] 81899 90756.

www.ibmart.biz