Instead of display store, there are 3 errors

Hi,

I moved my store to another hosting, after several errors, I turned on debug and here is what shows: (check it up here: www.vsmarsovice.cz)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/tools/pear/PEAR.php:2821) in /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1355

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/tools/pear/PEAR.php:2821) in /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1357

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/tools/pear/PEAR.php:2821) in /data/web/virtuals/104293/virtual/www/classes/Tools.php on line 267

Thanks in advance for solving.

Have you ever run a PretaShop on this hosing?  If not then download a version of your ps (see top of forum for link).  Create a subdomain and db.  Upload the installation and install.  this will run through PS compatibility check.

If you run other PS on this hosting, check your error log from hosting.  Not all errors (mod_security for example) will display on the front office regardless of enable error. 

Note: the above are php warnings and do not stop execution of script, this makes point you to the php error log view from hosting.

"Cannot modify header information - headers already sent" means that PS already emitted some data before it had finished its header stuff. And then when the header command came it couldn't because it was too late.

My suggestion would be to look at the source code of the page that contains this error. At the beginning of that page you will find the data that was sent to early. 

Hi,

Good news is these are warning message not error messages.

Could you please try to updating error_reporting to show only error not warning messages.

Using ini_set -- Sets the value of a configuration option

-Thanks

Zohaib.