[Free Module] Xtreme cache

Xtreme cache module hooks into actionDispatcher and tries to serve the full page html before Prestashop processes it. The cache source is built upon previous requests, before sending it to the browser, via a new hook I introduced (you'll find the override in the module).

This heavily reduces response time and server work load. You can find more info in a blog post I wrote.

Module is installed upload the zip attached to this post.

You may need to manually copy the overriden controller in your override folder.

I tested on 1.6.1.5 and installed with no problems.

Module available on Github.

**** Update 15/04/2017 *****

I've updated the module. I tested on 1.6.1.12 and it works well. Tried testing on 1.7.1 but it seems that release is buggy and I won't waste my time on this awful software. Enjoy.

xtremecache.zip

Edited by Simone Salerno (see edit history)
  • Like 14

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xtreme cache module hooks into actionDispatcher and tries to serve the full page html before Prestashop processes it. The cache source is built upon previous requests, before sending it to the browser

work for prsta 1.7?

@TiendasPS I posted on Github to encourage peer-reviewing. The code is really simple, everyone with a basic PHP knowledge can understand it. @Trip I use it on my website: http://spagro.it/shop: open

Posted Images

Me refiero a la imagen adjunta en el post que escribí anteriormente, donde se ven un montón de mensajes de spam.

¿Quien garantiza que no se han metido módulos corruptos?.

¿Estan seguros los datos de nuestros clientes?.

post-480633-0-02156400-1435131608_thumb.jpg

Por mi parte ya he descargado su modulo, y no veo ningún problema. Gracias por su aporte.  Pero debe usted entender que tras encontrarme con tanto spam, la preocupación por mi parte, respecto a la inserción de módulos corruptos en los foros de prestashop, ha aumentado.

Lo dicho, su modulo no tienen ningún problema y muchas gracias por el aporte.

Un saludo

Whoa,

is this production tested?  Because so far it really look great. Response time is awesome.

Great work so far!

Cheers, Trip

Well I have no time to test it in depth but I already had one blank page on a pagination site.

How is the problem with shopping cards adressed? I mean if you have a full page cache every user would have the same shopping card.

Greetz, Trip

Edited by Trip (see edit history)

@TiendasPS I posted on Github to encourage peer-reviewing. The code is really simple, everyone with a basic PHP knowledge can understand it.

@Trip I use it on my website: http://spagro.it/shop: open Crhome Developer Tools and see response time. Even Google Pagespeed Insights stopped warning me to reduce server response time. (I have empty the cache right now, so you may have to visit a page twice to see improvements)

@Trip the module caches pages only if user is not logged in. You can define your own caching rules in the isActive() function.

Edited by SimoneS93 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Yes, I did the checkout process with no problems. The modules doesn't work if user is logged in.

You may have problems with guest checkout, if you allow it. In this case, you have to write a custom isActive() method to exclude those pages (or maybe exclude those in the module positions configuration page).

Hi

Yes, I did the checkout process with no problems. The modules doesn't work if user is logged in.

You may have problems with guest checkout, if you allow it. In this case, you have to write a custom isActive() method to exclude those pages (or maybe exclude those in the module positions configuration page).

It is indeed a great module but if you can provide the custom code for those who have a guest checkout.

And in which file to place.

It will help those who does not have much knowledge of coding. 

Thanks 

Cuando activo xtremecache, es cierto que noto una mejora impresionante en la tienda online, el problema que me ha surgido es a la hora de probarlo con la navegación de incognito,  que parece no cargar el css correctamente. 

Le adjunto captura de pantalla.

post-480633-0-96247100-1435140763_thumb.jpg

La url de la tienda es http://www.latiendademiabuela.es

¿Alguna sugerencia?

Hi Simone

First thank you for your contribution and time you are spending improving it and also giving support in this topic.

And it is good module, I run quick test on website with default theme installed with cache and CCC options enabled.

And with your module enabled I noticed small but visible speed improvement.

But had one issue when installing 

PHP Fatal error:  Can't use method return value in write context in /home/***/public_html/modules/xtremecache/xtremecache.php on line 104

googled a bit and found

Prior to PHP 5.5, empty() only supports variables; anything else will result in a parse error.

and had to make quick code change 

if ($cart && $cart instanceof Cart){
            $products = $cart->getProducts();
            $active = $active && empty($products);
        }

hope this is OK.

Hi again,

Found following error on server log

Warning: file_put_contents(/home1/___ /public_html/modules/xtremecache/xcache/a9c9d4a82be732324d6479cdcdb55090.html): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home1/____/public_html/modules/xtremecache/xtremecache.php on line 83

Hope you can provide input.

@rajansinha02 Have you tried version 1.0.1?

@Enrique Engblom I'm thinking on changing the "hashing" algorithm from md5 to something more eloquent and "comprehensive" (url + language + shop). This way your listing view will be more useful and there should not be problems with multi-lang / multi-shop. Also, please submit your code to Github, or I will end up with a mess.

@rajansinha02 This module is in fervent development, I forgot to add that folder, sorry. Try version 1.0.3 please.

Edited by SimoneS93 (see edit history)

I created a new branch on Github called php-fast-cache which uses phpFastCache as a caching engine. This way it will be possible to use filesystem, sqlite, memcache, redis... as caching backend. I see a little degradation in performance (about 100ms on average), but it is for sure more robust than my approach.

What do you think of this? I'm testing it on my live site now.

Hi Simone,

thanks for the good work but are you sure the 1.0.3. is working? I don't see cached files written here on my test setup and did not notice a performance increase with the latest version. Maybe there is something colliding from the previous install but imo it is not woking?!

Sorry, had some products in the shopping cart ;)

Will test further... thx ;)

Greetz, Trip

Ok, you've forgotten the override in your archive. + Don't know if it is implemented but maybe you could flush the cache on productUpdate hook?!

Greetz, Trip

This module is fantastic. Combined with Php 5.5 it boosts about 2 seconds in speed. The only bug i discovered is that as a guest (not signed in customer) when you add a product to cart and then navigate to any other page, cart shows empty (no products). So is there a solution for this ?

Thanks

Edited by nasos (see edit history)

If you're using version 1.0.5 try the following (it is not a solution, it's to better understand the problem):

- add product to cart

- open new page

- in Chrome, right-click on page and select "Show source code" (is similar in Firefox or IE 11)

- does the first line of the content that appears looks like "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->" ?

If you're using version 1.0.5 try the following (it is not a solution, it's to better understand the problem):

- add product to cart

- open new page

- in Chrome, right-click on page and select "Show source code" (is similar in Firefox or IE 11)

- does the first line of the content that appears looks like "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->" ?

Yes that is correct.  i see <!-- served from cache with key ... -->". Product is in cart but guests cannot see it due to cache. So is there a solution to exclude cart from cache ?

@nasos I'll do some tests to try to solve the problem.

Configuration is only available via FTP at the moment. But I don't think the module needs configuration:

- if you want to use the cache, keep it enabled

- if you don't want the cache, disable it

- if you want to purge the cache, unistall/reinstall OR update a product OR update a category

I am using v1.0.5 on PS 1.6.09 and seems to be working great.

PageSpeed insight shows big deal of improvement on server response time.

Before I used to get scores from 79 to 85, now I get from 82 to 88.

Thanks for this fantastic FREE module!

Hi. Tried to install module on PS 1.5.6.2 and got a white page and this in error.log:

[Tue Jun 30 12:27:01 2015] [error] [client 188.134.4.117] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Context::getDevice() in .../public_html/modules/xtremecache/xtremecache.php on line 170, referer:....html 

PHP 5.3

Where to look?

thank you, I was going to give it a try but it wont allow me to download 1.06 version, I can download 1.05 though.

we always want the newest, dont' we :)

Version 1.0.5 + configuration available.

Version 1.0.6 available with a couple of bug fixes.

@nasos Version 1.0.6 should have solved the problem about the empty cart.

Hi,

I tried the latest version 1.06. Cart has issues again. First product is wrong and other products are not there. Everything seems fine only if i erase a product.  

Check here:

http://screencast.com/t/5gvPRFKz

and here :

http://screencast.com/t/zgkgg0jJJGQy

@Pirate version 1.0.6 is available which should solve your problem

Same problem - white screen. In error.log: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Media::deferInlineScripts() in /.../override/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 26

@Pirate Prestashop 1.5 is radically different from Prestashop 1.6 here. Try modifying the Controller class' method attached in the module with the following:

protected function smartyOutputContent($content) {
    $this->context->cookie->write();
    Hook::exec('actionRequestComplete', array(
        'controller' => $this,
        'output' => $content
    ));
    $this->context->smarty->display($content);
}

@nasos It worked on my local env, I'll test it more. Sorry.

@Pirate Prestashop 1.5 is radically different from Prestashop 1.6 here. Try modifying the Controller class' method attached in the module with the following:

protected function smartyOutputContent($content) {
    $this->context->cookie->write();
    Hook::exec('actionRequestComplete', array(
        'controller' => $this,
        'output' => $content
    ));
    $this->context->smarty->display($content);
}

@nasos It worked on my local env, I'll test it more. Sorry.

Well, prestashop 1.5 is widely used
So would be great if this module will work in 1.5

- add product to cart

- open new page

Hi Simone, I do not see "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->" on source code of homepage nor on other page, even though the module (both v1.0.5 and v1.0.6) installed without problems on PS 1.6.09.

I do not have any error (dev mode true).

Does this mean that the module is not actually caching?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I have uninstalled/installed and now it's showing "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->".\\

Still, the server response time shows 1.1 seconds on google pagespeed. Is there a way to improve this?

Is there a configuration needed? How to apply configuration made by Enrique Engblom?

I am using PHP 5.3 and have xcache on.

Thanks.

Edited by Coloranti (see edit history)

@Coloranti Server response time depends on lots of factor: caching should help, but you may need to update PHP version or upgrade your hosting plan to see more benefits. You may also try deleting the module, installing version 1.5 + configuration and choose a different caching engine. Make a comparison and use the fastest one.

@Coloranti Server response time depends on lots of factor: caching should help, but you may need to update PHP version or upgrade your hosting plan to see more benefits. You may also try deleting the module, installing version 1.5 + configuration and choose a different caching engine. Make a comparison and use the fastest one.

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried installing v1.5 + configuration but it does not install at all. It does not appear in modules list after installing. Does this need a different procedure?

First of all again nice work Simone and Enrique Engblom, and hope you merge versions and continue with 

configuration version.

Tested latest version but could not get caching to work. Tried 1.0.5 + configuration and same result.

Tracked issue and think it is due my PHP version settings, but need to check more.

For me issue was with filter_input function, it returned NULL for some reason. So I used 

$_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] instead  filter_input(INPUT_SERVER, 'REQUEST_METHOD')

and also 

$url = $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]; instead of  $url = filter_input(INPUT_SERVER, 'REQUEST_URI');

And it worked for me. And it worked great :-) 

Here are quick test results with most performance option enabled and with module disabled and enabled.

post-45807-0-00355100-1436010672_thumb.png

post-45807-0-64059400-1436010686_thumb.png

And this is from test server with 1.6.1.0 and default theme with demo data.

Edited by razaro (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi,

Thank you for the availability of this module.

I installed the module and activated this last, then make a test since gtmetrix before and after, but any difference….

Y with you it something to make that I didn't make? or quite simply to activate the module?

Or is the error?

@LBAT

Confirm that is module is caching pages and also check your PHP version.

My PHP version is 5.5 FPM, in right-click on page, i have not <!-- served from cache with key ... -->, something does not function…

My website is on a server VPS with Opcache installed, and uses CloudFlare in CDN, is what that with an influence ?

Well try first to pause CloudFlare first then clear Prestashop cache. If still no difference try to change code

in xtreme-cache.php from my previous post. Then clear cache again and test.

This module do not work at all.

$active = !Tools::getValue('ajax', false);
        $active = $active && $_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] === 'GET';

//check that customer is not logged in
        $customer = $this->context->customer;
        if ($customer && $customer instanceof Customer)
            $active = $active && !$customer->isLogged();

//check that cart is empty
        //$this->context->cart doesn't work properly --> use cookie
        global $cookie;
        $cart = new Cart($cookie->id_cart);
        if ($cart && $cart instanceof Cart){
            $cartHasProducts = $cart->getLastProduct();
            $active = $active && $cartHasProducts;
        }

return $active;

All of them return 0 always

then commented

public function hookActionRequestComplete($params) {
        if (!$this->isActive())
            return;

Active...just so that home page cached.

Nada.

VPS account.

Is there some kinda file permission? my module already had xcache folder.

Edited by Enrique Engblom (see edit history)

Somone posted this code in this thread

private function getCachedPage() {
$filename = $this->getCacheFilename();

//check age validity. Delete old cache files
if (file_exists($filename) && time() - filectime($filename) > static::CACHE_LIFETIME) {
@unlink($filename);
return FALSE;
}

return @file_get_contents($filename);
}

WHere i sthis code in the module? i searched whole module its not there

Also in server error log

[Mon Jul 06 01:48:42 2015] [error] [client 69.9.104.199]   thrown in /home/naveen/public_html/classes/db/Db.php on line 646, referer: /admin485dqcqtp/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=936c03b4d6745e091f2d7d0e719eb707&configure=xtremecache&tab_module=frontend_features&conf=4&module_name=xtremecache
[Mon Jul 06 01:48:42 2015] [error] [client 69.9.104.199] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/naveen/public_html/modules/fieldstaticblocks/ajax.php on line 9, referer: admin485dqcqtp/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=936c03b4d6745e091f2d7d0e719eb707&configure=xtremecache&tab_module=frontend_features&conf=4&module_name=xtremecache

$this->fast_cache->get($this->getCacheKey())   - this returns null;

Edited by Enrique Engblom (see edit history)

i commented active to get it working in get and set.

hookActionRequestComplete

hookActionDispatcher

Now i have to find why active return false.

@nasos Try version 1.0.6 + fixes: it now checks if cart's number of products is 0. If it still doesn't work, I dont know where to look for!

@razor Version 1.0.6 + fixes now uses $_SERVER instead of filter_input, thanks for pointing out it can cause troubles.

@alexk345 That code is from version prior to 1.4, which didn't used phpFastCache. It is now abandoned and not available (unless you want it). 

@alexk345 That code had a typo, try using version 1.0.6 + fixes please.

@nasos Try version 1.0.6 + fixes: it now checks if cart's number of products is 0. If it still doesn't work, I dont know where to look for!

@razor Version 1.0.6 + fixes now uses $_SERVER instead of filter_input, thanks for pointing out it can cause troubles.

@alexk345 That code is from version prior to 1.4, which didn't used phpFastCache. It is now abandoned and not available (unless you want it). 

@alexk345 That code had a typo, try using version 1.0.6 + fixes please.

Hi Simone,

I have uninstalled v1.0.5 and installed 1.0.6 + fixes. But I do not see "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->" in source code.

Tried flushing cache with no result.

Wanted to go back to v1.0.5 and even this is does not work anymore, even after flushing cache.

One more thing: when I installed v1.0.6, the module shown v1.0.5 in modules list. Does this mean it is something I do not do right, or it's a mistype on the module?

Can you please help to make it work again? Is there a leftover setting or file that is messing with the module?

Thanks.

Hi Simone,

I have uninstalled v1.0.5 and installed 1.0.6 + fixes. But I do not see "<!-- served from cache with key ... -->" in source code.

Tried flushing cache with no result.

Wanted to go back to v1.0.5 and even this is does not work anymore, even after flushing cache.

One more thing: when I installed v1.0.6, the module shown v1.0.5 in modules list. Does this mean it is something I do not do right, or it's a mistype on the module?

Can you please help to make it work again? Is there a leftover setting or file that is messing with the module?

Thanks.

Hi,

Continue to have some problems with cart. I disable module until a new version. Thanks a lot for this module anyway.

@nasos Try the following:

- add product to cart

- open xtremecache.php via FTP

- edit as follow:

if ($cart && $cart instanceof Cart) {
    //ADD THIS
    d(array($cart->nbProducts(), $cart->getLastProduct(), $cart->getProducts(true), $cart));

//PHP and Prestashop are not reliable on vars strict equal to 0
    //so check quantity is not greater than 0
    $active = $active && !($cart->nbProducts() > 0);
} 

Now go to a new page on the front-office and attach here the output you get.

If you're on a live site use this snippet instead:

//ADD THIS
    if (Tools::getValue('supersecretkey'))
       d(array($cart->nbProducts(), $cart->getLastProduct(), $cart->getProducts(true), $cart));

} 

Append '&supersecretkey=1' to your url and reload the front-office page.

- add product to cart

- edit as follow:

//ADD THIS

} 

//ADD THIS

} 

- add product to cart

- edit as follow:

//ADD THIS

} 

//ADD THIS

} 

Ok here is the result i got

Array
(
    [0] => 1
    [1] => Array
        (
            [id_product_attribute] => 0
            [id_product] => 542
            [cart_quantity] => 1
            [id_shop] => 1
            [name] => Τάσια C-1188
            [is_virtual] => 0
            [description_short] => <p>Όμορφα και πολύ ανθεκτικά τάσια αυτοκινήτου με μαύρο και κόκκινο χρωματισμό.Σετ 4 τεμαχίων<br /><br /></p>
            [available_now] => Διαθέσιμο
            [available_later] => 
            [id_category_default] => 31
            [id_supplier] => 0
            [id_manufacturer] => 0
            [on_sale] => 0
            [ecotax] => 0.000000
            [additional_shipping_cost] => 0.00
            [available_for_order] => 1
            [price] => 35.77
            [active] => 1
            [unity] => 
            [unit_price_ratio] => 0.000000
            [quantity_available] => 31
            [width] => 0.000000
            [height] => 0.000000
            [depth] => 0.000000
            [out_of_stock] => 2
            [weight] => 1.900000
            [date_add] => 2011-12-04 14:20:10
            [date_upd] => 2015-04-10 18:32:16
            [quantity] => 1
            [link_rewrite] => mavro-kokkino
            [category] => 14-ιντσεσ
            [unique_id] => 000000054200000000000
            [id_address_delivery] => 0
            [wholesale_price] => 28.150000
            [advanced_stock_management] => 0
            [supplier_reference] => 
            [customization_quantity] => 
            [id_customization] => 
            [price_attribute] => 
            [ecotax_attr] => 
            [reference] => AM31200
            [weight_attribute] => 
            [ean13] => 
            [upc] => 
            [pai_id_image] => 
            [pai_legend] => 
            [minimal_quantity] => 1
            [stock_quantity] => 31
            [price_wt] => 44
            [total_wt] => 44
            [total] => 35.77
            [id_image] => 542-1272
            [legend] => Τάσια C-1188
            [reduction_applies] => 
            [quantity_discount_applies] => 
            [allow_oosp] => 0
            [features] => Array
                (
                )

[rate] => 23
            [tax_name] => ΦΠΑ 23%
        )

[2] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [id_product] => 542
                    [cart_quantity] => 1
                    [id_shop] => 1
                    [name] => Τάσια C-1188
                    [is_virtual] => 0
                    [description_short] => <p>Όμορφα και πολύ ανθεκτικά τάσια αυτοκινήτου με μαύρο και κόκκινο χρωματισμό.Σετ 4 τεμαχίων<br /><br /></p>
                    [available_later] => 
                    [id_supplier] => 0
                    [id_manufacturer] => 0
                    [on_sale] => 0
                    [ecotax] => 0.000000
                    [price] => 35.77
                    [active] => 1
                    [unity] => 
                    [width] => 0.000000
                    [height] => 0.000000
                    [depth] => 0.000000
                    [out_of_stock] => 2
                    [weight] => 1.900000
                    [quantity] => 1
                    [category] => 14-ιντσεσ
                    [supplier_reference] => 
                    [id_customization] => 
                    [price_attribute] => 
                    [ecotax_attr] => 
                    [reference] => AM31200
                    [weight_attribute] => 
                    [ean13] => 
                    [upc] => 
                    [pai_id_image] => 
                    [pai_legend] => 
                    [minimal_quantity] => 1
                    [stock_quantity] => 31
                    [price_wt] => 44
                    [total_wt] => 44
                    [total] => 35.77
                    [id_image] => 542-1272
                    [legend] => Τάσια C-1188
                    [reduction_applies] => 
                    [allow_oosp] => 0
                    [features] => Array
                        (
                        )

[rate] => 23
                    [tax_name] => ΦΠΑ 23%
                )

)

[3] => Cart Object
        (
            [id] => 15163
            [id_shop_group] => 1
            [id_shop] => 1
            [id_address_invoice] => 0
            [id_currency] => 1
            [id_customer] => 0
            [id_guest] => 0
            [id_lang] => 4
            [recyclable] => 0
            [gift] => 0
            [gift_message] => 
            [mobile_theme] => 0
            [date_add] => 2015-07-07 02:48:33
            [secure_key] => 
            [id_carrier] => 0
            [date_upd] => 2015-07-07 11:52:11
            [checkedTos] => 
            [pictures] => 
            [textFields] => 
            [delivery_option] => 
            [allow_seperated_package] => 0
            [_products:protected] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                            [id_product] => 542
                            [cart_quantity] => 1
                            [id_shop] => 1
                            [name] => Τάσια C-1188
                            [is_virtual] => 0
                            [available_later] => 
                            [id_supplier] => 0
                            [id_manufacturer] => 0
                            [on_sale] => 0
                            [ecotax] => 0.000000
                            [price] => 35.77
                            [active] => 1
                            [unity] => 
                            [width] => 0.000000
                            [height] => 0.000000
                            [depth] => 0.000000
                            [out_of_stock] => 2
                            [weight] => 1.900000
                            [quantity] => 1
                            [category] => 14-ιντσεσ
                            [supplier_reference] => 
                            [id_customization] => 
                            [price_attribute] => 
                            [ecotax_attr] => 
                            [reference] => AM31200
                            [weight_attribute] => 
                            [ean13] => 
                            [upc] => 
                            [pai_id_image] => 
                            [pai_legend] => 
                            [minimal_quantity] => 1
                            [stock_quantity] => 31
                            [price_wt] => 44
                            [total_wt] => 44
                            [total] => 35.77
                            [id_image] => 542-1272
                            [legend] => Τάσια C-1188
                            [reduction_applies] => 
                            [allow_oosp] => 0
                            [features] => Array
                                (
                                )

[rate] => 23
                            [tax_name] => ΦΠΑ 23%
                        )

)

[_taxCalculationMethod:protected] => 0
            [webserviceParameters:protected] => Array
                (
                    [fields] => Array
                        (
                            [id_address_delivery] => Array
                                (
                                    [xlink_resource] => addresses
                                )

[id_address_invoice] => Array
                                (
                                )

[id_currency] => Array
                                (
                                    [xlink_resource] => currencies
                                )

[id_customer] => Array
                                (
                                    [xlink_resource] => customers
                                )

[id_guest] => Array
                                (
                                    [xlink_resource] => guests
                                )

[id_lang] => Array
                                (
                                    [xlink_resource] => languages
                                )

)

[associations] => Array
                        (
                            [cart_rows] => Array
                                (
                                    [resource] => cart_row
                                    [virtual_entity] => 1
                                    [fields] => Array
                                        (
                                            [id_product] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [required] => 1
                                                    [xlink_resource] => products
                                                )

[id_product_attribute] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [required] => 1
                                                    [xlink_resource] => combinations
                                                )

(
                                                    [required] => 1
                                                )

[quantity] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [required] => 1
                                                )

)

)

)

)

[id_shop_list] => 
            [get_shop_from_context:protected] => 1
            [table:protected] => cart
            [identifier:protected] => id_cart
            [fieldsRequired:protected] => Array
                (
                    [0] => id_currency
                    [1] => id_lang
                )

[fieldsSize:protected] => Array
                (
                    [secure_key] => 32
                )

[fieldsValidate:protected] => Array
                (
                    [id_shop_group] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_shop] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_address_delivery] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_address_invoice] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_carrier] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_currency] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_customer] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_guest] => isUnsignedId
                    [id_lang] => isUnsignedId
                    [recyclable] => isBool
                    [gift] => isBool
                    [gift_message] => isMessage
                    [mobile_theme] => isBool
                    [allow_seperated_package] => isBool
                    [date_add] => isDateFormat
                    [date_upd] => isDateFormat
                )

[fieldsRequiredLang:protected] => Array
                (
                )

[fieldsSizeLang:protected] => Array
                (
                )

[fieldsValidateLang:protected] => Array
                (
                )

[tables:protected] => Array
                (
                )

[image_dir:protected] => 
            [image_format:protected] => jpg
            [def:protected] => Array
                (
                    [table] => cart
                    [primary] => id_cart
                    [fields] => Array
                        (
                            [id_shop_group] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                    [validate] => isUnsignedId
                                )

[id_shop] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

(
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

[id_address_invoice] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

[id_carrier] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

[id_currency] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                    [required] => 1
                                )

[id_customer] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

[id_guest] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                )

[id_lang] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 1
                                    [required] => 1
                                )

[recyclable] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 2
                                    [validate] => isBool
                                )

[gift] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 2
                                    [validate] => isBool
                                )

[gift_message] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 3
                                    [validate] => isMessage
                                )

[mobile_theme] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 2
                                    [validate] => isBool
                                )

[delivery_option] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 3
                                )

[secure_key] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 3
                                    [size] => 32
                                )

[allow_seperated_package] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 2
                                    [validate] => isBool
                                )

[date_add] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 5
                                    [validate] => isDateFormat
                                )

[date_upd] => Array
                                (
                                    [type] => 5
                                    [validate] => isDateFormat
                                )

)

[classname] => Cart
                )

[update_fields:protected] => 
        )

)

END

Sorry friend the zip did not contain xcache folder which caused the problem.

Added that folder and upload was successful.

Presently checking the performance.

There are three xtremecache php files in the folder and upon upload it refers to version 1.0.5.

which php file is correct.

@flavioalves Download 1.6 from main thread.

@rajansinha02 On Github I'm keeping several version in one place (till I create a branch for each). Prestashop uses only the one with the same name as the module, so xtremecache.php.

• 5 weeks later...

... downloaded and installed on PS 1.6.0.14

At the moment no issue....continue testing, but every page seems to run smoothly.

Tested with gtmetrix...page loading around 35 / 40% faster....

Thanks a lot for your precious time....great Job Simone.

!!! GRAZIE  !!!

@euroland If Google says your server is slow even with the cache, you're likely using a poor hosting provider.

@ariom Glad it works fine and is useful to you. I may keep updating this module if lots of you use it.