Foovince

[Free] Super Abandoned Cart - 1.6.X - V 1.1.5 UPDATED

It doesnt send email to the carts older than a month I think.

Where is it defined? I want to remove that limit.

It doesnt send email to the carts older than a month I think.

Where is it defined? I want to remove that limit.

I got it, if anyone else needs it, its in launch_campaings.php file line #32

WHERE a.date_add > (NOW() - INTERVAL 360 DAY) ORDER BY a.id_cart DESC

Hello 

It sending mails (finally, sometimes it fails...).

But mails with function {cart_content} are sending without taxes...

How do I fix it ?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but I don't receive any emails from prestashop forum :(

When you talk about without tax is it for products ?

if yes :

Change on line 108 into launch_campaigns.php :

$price_no_tax = (Product::getPriceStatic($p->id,false,null,2,null,false,true,1,false,null,$abncart['id_cart'],null,$null,true,true,null,false,false));

to

$price_no_tax = (Product::getPriceStatic($p->id,true,null,2,null,false,true,1,false,null,$abncart['id_cart'],null,$null,true,true,null,false,false));

The second paramaters is tax or not. if true => tax included

Thanks,

Actually is line 98 here (version 1.1.5)

There is no way to test it before going to production mode ?

Have I to create a new abandoned cart and wait the mail ?  That's it ?

Thanks,

Hi Vince.

Please give me an answer !!

There is no way to test it before going to production mode ?

Have I to create a new abandoned cart and wait the mail ?  That's it ?

Edited by renzogr

Ok Vince,

I wont use your software anymore.

Thanks for not support your product.

Edited by renzogr
  • Like 1

Hello, 

I found a bug - the script is sending an e-mail for clients who have bought something as well. Example:

My customer had a one cart with product. After that he abandoned it and create it again few days later and he finalize the transaction but he also received an email for not finalazing the first cart. Could that be avoided with if check?

P.S great plugin anyway.

• Like 1

Ok Vince,

I wont use your software anymore.

Thanks for not support your product.

I will join on this.

There is no use of posting module if you don`t support it (doesn`t matter if it`s paid or not).

• Like 3

This module is working fine for me. However the shop logo image file is getting attached as attachment with every email sent. Why does this happen? How to disable this? Is this happening only for me or for all?

Still cant understand if this module works on 1.6.1.5. On topic name it says it works, but people say it doesnt :|

I think the support of this module is almost dead. I will not try to install it.
I am searching for a working solution for Abandoned Cart. Unfortunately I cannot afford to buy the Presta official module. Any ideas where to get and test some free or affordable modules ?
Thank you

• Like 1

I think the support of this module is almost dead. I will not try to install it.

I am searching for a working solution for Abandoned Cart. Unfortunately I cannot afford to buy the Presta official module. Any ideas where to get and test some free or affordable modules ?

Thank you

Same here :|

• Like 2

Same here :|

Sergini, pls let me know if you find something useful I will try to find and buy something soon. This module is really necessary to have it for me  :)

• Like 1

Hey guys,

really sorry... but I had to many troubles with this plugins. 

All mails from prestashop forum came in spam, plugin has been under private licence (I made it at work and share without boss permission)

I took time between my life and my new work to work on a new version of this module after getting right from my previous company to do that.

So since now, I will help all of you to solve issues with this module. 

Im really sorry for what happened before. 

If someone has a better way to bring best support, tell me. I want help everyone.

• Like 1

yes I am. Just to be sure we have same version.

Are you on 1.1.5 ? 

I will start on this version to get compatibility on prestashop 1.5.3

Hey guys,

really sorry... but I had to many troubles with this plugins. 

All mails from prestashop forum came in spam, plugin has been under private licence (I made it at work and share without boss permission)

I took time between my life and my new work to work on a new version of this module after getting right from my previous company to do that.

So since now, I will help all of you to solve issues with this module. 

Im really sorry for what happened before. 

If someone has a better way to bring best support, tell me. I want help everyone.

I would like to test this module, does it work with the Presta 1.6.1.0 ?

Where can I download the latest version of this module? 

Thank you

• Like 1

Using PS 1.6.1.3.    Have given up on PS Cron Job ever working and provider has put this on his server, but it still doesn't run automatically and must be manually run by him.  I'd like it to run automatically - and within Cron Job

I believe this is the language he has on his server: 0 * * * * curl "https://www.bythebeads.com/modules/baabandonedcartreminder/sendmail.php"

Has anyone gotten this module to work via PS Cron Job from within PS?  Or gotten PS Cron Job itself to work?

I have given up on this module working.  If you can help, it would sure be appreciated.

You have to setting up PS Cron to launch everyday the URL displayed on top of super abandoned cart plugin.

• Like 1

For those dealing with Prestashop's broken Cron Job feature, log into your SSH account and type crontab -e
Paste the task here and save. I am aware not every hosting provider allows access to SSH, so try logging into your panel to see if there is any Cron job feature there.

In the meanwhile I have my own problems with the module, while this module seems to send emails to customers who abandoned their carts.
We also receive a copy of this email where variables like {firstname} {lastname} and {shop_url} do not seem to be working at all.

In short, variables do not work.

What's going on and how do we fix this?
Thank you in advance.

Edited by HAIRWEBSHOP

Frankly, I'm thoroughly fed up with this module.  Making a module that relies on the non-working Cron task in PS is just wrong.  Although I like the customization options of the module.  Would love if you could just make it work by selecting individual customers and pressing a button for immediate activation instead of relying on Cron.

The most recent thing it does is report via Cron that it has run every day but no emails have gone out.  I'm Fed Up!

I think we deserve our money back.  The module doesn't work.  Or make it work outside of Cron!  I'm tired of this.  If it is not going to be fixed so it will work, just let us know!

Did you pay something ? If you pay, you were scam because I never got any money for this module...

Please, stop blame me. Its pretty hard for me to do everything.

Im currently working on 1.5 compatibility ON MY FREE TIME. But I haven't got enough free to time to work on this FREE module, to be with my family and to build my company.

Little message : THIS MODULE IS FREE AND OPEN SOURCE. I didn't receive any money for all this work so please.

• Like 2

Bonjour , Foovince vous offre gratuitement le module et vous trouvez le moyen de le critiquer c'est a cause des gens comme vous , il n'y a plus de module gratuit sur le Forum , Merci Foovince pour ce partage...!!

Edited by Soyons Solidaires

Frankly, I'm thoroughly fed up with this module.  Making a module that relies on the non-working Cron task in PS is just wrong.  Although I like the customization options of the module.  Would love if you could just make it work by selecting individual customers and pressing a button for immediate activation instead of relying on Cron.

The most recent thing it does is report via Cron that it has run every day but no emails have gone out.  I'm Fed Up!

I think we deserve our money back.  The module doesn't work.  Or make it work outside of Cron!  I'm tired of this.  If it is not going to be fixed so it will work, just let us know!

119,99 € 

In the meanwhile, I have come up with an alternative solution for following up abandoned carts for free.

Setting up Customer follow-up

1. Navigate to the dashboard
  2. Go to modules
  3. Find, install and activate Customer follow-up
  4. Enable "CANCELLED CARTS" and leave Discount amount and validity of 0
  5. Save settings
  6. Go to Localization and click on Translations
  7. Select E-mail template translations, your desired theme and language
  8. In the group "MODULE E-MAILS" Click on "followup_1" 
  9. Edit content, remove the discount text and variables, but keep the {shop_url} variable.

Setting up Contab

1. Go to modules
  2. Find, install and activate Customer follow-up
  3. Below the information group, copy the crontab URL to notepad
  4. Navigate to http://www.crontab-generator.org/ and generate a date for your crontab
  5. Go to notepad and paste the date before the crontab URL
  6. You can either use curl or wget, which should look like this

7. Now login to your SSH using putty
    If you don't know how, please ask your hosting provider

8. Type in crontab -e
  9. Paste the cronjob somewhere at the bottom of your crontab by right-clicking
  10. Save your cronjob by pressing CRTL + X and type Y to confirm

If you're already using Customer follow-up module, you may want to duplicate the module and change some code.
I hope this helps anyone who is looking to send free followup E-mails for abandoned carts.

Take care!

Edited by HAIRWEBSHOP
  • Like 4

Did you pay something ? If you pay, you were scam because I never got any money for this module...

Please, stop blame me. Its pretty hard for me to do everything.

Im currently working on 1.5 compatibility ON MY FREE TIME. But I haven't got enough free to time to work on this FREE module, to be with my family and to build my company.

Little message : THIS MODULE IS FREE AND OPEN SOURCE. I didn't receive any money for all this work so please.

okay.  Maybe I owe you a huge public apology.  I DID pay for my module.  It is called Abandoned Cart Alerts.  And I was having problems the same as the rest of the folks on this thread.  I evidently got very confused, and thought this was the module I had.  I will delete my prior comments.  I DO humbly apologize.

If anyone is using this module I started working on it for our shop and here is a little modification you can add if you don't want mails for 0 € carts.

I changed line 30 in launch_campaings.php (and why campainGs.php btw) 

To these line :

WHERE a.date_add > (NOW() - INTERVAL 60 DAY) AND a.id_cart IN (SELECT id_cart FROM `"._DB_PREFIX_."cart_product`) ORDER BY a.id_cart DESC 

I'm just checking wether the id_cart is in the ps_cart_product table. If not, it means that they aren't any product on this cart.

Are there any people who worked on a solution to check if a mail has already been sent ? 

Thx  :)

• Like 2

I've got this installed on my instance of Prestashop and it seems to work as intended which is great but is there any way to track conversions made using this. I'd love to know how many people have bought because of this module and how many emails are being sent out.

I have installed the latest version of this module on PS 1.6.1.9

I put the cron command in cPanel

1 mail set up, for 1 day after abandonment. No voucher.

Now I get the mail below, every 30min

--2017-01-25 02:30:02--  http://larysa.ro/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Resolving larysa.ro... 91.250.247.57
Connecting to larysa.ro|91.250.247.57|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 0 [text/html]
Saving to: `/dev/null'

0K                                                        0.00 =0s

2017-01-25 02:30:02 (0.00 B/s) - `/dev/null' saved [0/0]

It's a blank report. I have no feedback on running php link in browser and can't edit launch_campaings.php due to some file ownership issues.

Please advise. Thank you.

Edited by Attrexx

Nice module, just a quick question before install: there are language translation for multilanguiage shop?

i've seend a mail folder inside the module but readign the thread seems the template is created wysiwyg inside the single campaign but thre is not language switch.

about the bug of sending empty cart campaign there is a fix here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/449176-free-super-abandoned-cart-16x-v-115-updated/?p=2466603

UPDATE:

I've confronted the version in the forum 1.1.5 and the version 1.1.5 on github and the version on githib seems more recent and more fixed.

for examlpe the uninstall remove all created tables and hooks while the version on the forum not.

https://github.com/vinvin27/superabandonedcart

the version in the forum seems of june 2015 while on github seems on august 2015

Can you confirm with version is the right one??

ty

Edited by ANGELO Vintage

I have installed the latest version of this module and it works for me. 

Noticed bug:

If a client adds products to his cart and then deletes them, he will still get an email with an empty cart content. Maybe this module should check if the cart value differs from 0, before sending the emails.

i did all the steps you advice. Now it works! Thank You!
also thanks for html template.
As for empty cart bug - vcopleutre gave advice 5 posts above (additional condition in line 30 in launch_campaings.php). It helped me.

Hello,

I check this module and it looks perfect, do you have an update for PrestaShop 1.7?? Or you can recommend me a Module similar like this FREE, your develop is awsome.

Thank you very much, nice day!

Hello,

I've set up my CRON with command:

wget -O --no-check-certificate /dev/null https://siteaddress.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=4eaa85bb33b21047f3b63c43edcef6c48

And i get the errors:

/dev/null: Unsupported scheme.
--2017-09-05 16:00:01--  https://siteaddress.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=4eaa85bb33b21047f3b63c43edcef6c48
Resolving siteaddress.com... 94.152.117.61
Connecting to siteaddress.com|94.152.117.61|:443... connected.
ERROR: certificate common name `*.host.com' doesn't match requested host name `siteaddress.com'.
To connect to siteaddress.com insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Could you please help, because I dont know if command to cron is valid

Thanks,

Chris

Hello!

It's working GREAT! thanks for the nice module.

Is there any way to set minimum cart value to trigger the campaign? I offer a freebie each week and it's sending campaigns to the carts which contains only that freebie which has $0.00 cart value.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

how does abandoned cart work? Surely shop needs email for customer to email them about the abandoned cart? What happens if user abandons, without giving email or any info away?

For me, customer abandons cart before putting in email, rarely they give email, then abandon cart

Thanks

Edited by trevorgilligan

1 hour ago, Filipa-HeyDigital said:

Hello,

This plugin works in 1.6.1.0? 

Works for me in 1.6.1.6 

Hello!

I like this module so much!!!! Thank you for your job...

Is it possible No Send this emails to one group of clients?

How can change this in the module code? (for example, client group with ID = 5)

Thank you very much!

Hugs!

On 16. 10. 2017 at 8:35 PM, zameer said:

Hello!

It's working GREAT! thanks for the nice module.

Is there any way to set minimum cart value to trigger the campaign? I offer a freebie each week and it's sending campaigns to the carts which contains only that freebie which has $0.00 cart value.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Your

On 5. 9. 2017 at 7:33 PM, jfd said:

Hello,

I've set up my CRON with command:

wget -O --no-check-certificate /dev/null https://siteaddress.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=4eaa85bb33b21047f3b63c43edcef6c48

And i get the errors:

/dev/null: Unsupported scheme.
--2017-09-05 16:00:01--  https://siteaddress.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=4eaa85bb33b21047f3b63c43edcef6c48
Resolving siteaddress.com... 94.152.117.61
Connecting to siteaddress.com|94.152.117.61|:443... connected.
ERROR: certificate common name `*.host.com' doesn't match requested host name `siteaddress.com'.
To connect to siteaddress.com insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Could you please help, because I dont know if command to cron is valid

Thanks,

Chris

Your wget does not support https ;-)

Appreciate @Foovince for creating this module and taking the time to get the module working. Thanks Foovince.

I have encountered a problem though... it seems as though there are no emails being sent and I am not sure what maybe going on. Even after the cart has been labeled as "abandoned cart" and it has been days since it was last created, no emails are sent.

This is what happens when cron job runs:

--2017-12-23 06:50:02--https://example.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaings.php?secure_key=9262dece2e223280fbcc1414b9247521
Resolving example.com... 123.324.125.260
Connecting to example.com|123.324.125.260|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 0 [text/html]
Saving to: “/dev/null”

0K                                                        0.00 =0s

2017-12-23 06:50:02 (0.00 B/s) - “/dev/null” saved [0/0]

I'm not sure what maybe going wrong :( 

Edited by Dove99x

Any way to prevent sending mail and deny voucher for one user group in particular ?

I mean , I have user group id 5 that ain't allowed to used these kind of vouchers.

Is there a tweak for this  ?

On 30/8/2017 at 2:30 AM, meikki said:

Hello,

I check this module and it looks perfect, do you have an update for PrestaShop 1.7?? Or you can recommend me a Module similar like this FREE, your develop is awsome.

Thank you very much, nice day!

Does it work with Prestashop 1.7?

Thanks!

Hi there.

Looks very great and I'd like to use this module. Installation worked fine. 

Now I'm thinking about the config and have a few questions.

How can I choose the time the module looks into the past ? I don't linke to mail customerd with abandoned carts from mid last year...

Can someone give me a few hints how to configure the module ?

Thx and best regards.

Bergmann

Can this module capture Guest users (after they input their email address, of course) ?

Is the email automatically stop when the user finalised the order?

Thank you.

Is the development still active ?

Sadly 1.7 isn't supported :unsure:

Edited by johnny

Hello,

I have a question, when creat campaign i can select hours and days...i only need hours, so how can i put only hours and set days to "0"¿?

Thanks for your nice module

On 6/24/2015 at 8:49 AM, Foovince said:

Hello,

I just finished to develop the version 1 of Super Abandoned Cart.

After bought one abandoned cart module with too much bugs, I started to develop mine.

I wanna make something very simply to use. 

So, You have to install it then set up cron task (via cronmanager module, on command line via crontab -e or ask to your server provided)

Then, create your different campaign. 

You can imagine, send on email 1 hour after customer had abandoned his cart and send another email 30 days after...

Of course, you can add to the campaign a voucher.

You can customize email with some variables like {cart_content} (Table to display all products on the abandoned cart)

Im working on version works on prestashop < 1.6 ;)

CHANGELOG :

V.1.0.1 :

- Delete australia timezone

V 1.1.1 :

- Send copie of all emails to administrator

- Emails fields translator

- Voucher not mandatory

- Add French translations

V 1.1.2 : 

- Typo fix 

V 1.1.3 : 

- Fixe undefined error when updating campaign without voucher

- Fixe cron task

V 1.1.4 :

- Fix some errors (undefined)

- improve voucher manager

V 1.1.5 : superabandonedcart-V1.1.5.zip

- Fix email template name

- Fix voucher code generated

Please Uninstall and Re install it to update the module (You can delete it before and re upload it) :) (All campaign will be erase when you uninstall it)

ERRATUM : Change cron task to (Version < 1.1.2)

*/30 * * * * wget -O /dev/null http://YOUR_WEBSITE.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaigns.php

instead of 

30 * * * * http://YOUR_WEBSITE.com/modules/superabandonedcart/launch_campaigns.php

Wait your feedback :)

GitHub repository : https://github.com/vinvin27/superabandonedcart/

Screenshots : 

post-918045-0-91634900-1435128804_thumb.jpg

post-918045-0-83761300-1435128807_thumb.jpgpost-918045-0-16304800-1435128811_thumb.jpg

Hi, i use Prestashop 1.6.11 and i don't know why i get the text like in image attached (error.png). I attach also a image with configuration in cron (cron.png).

Thanks in advance!

error.png

cron.png

Hi All

Is there an email template available somewhere ?

I downloaded this module, but I am stucked at the email template section.

Which are all the possibilities ? variables ? etc.... Emails templates ready to copy paste just to make some tests would be great

thanks 

Thanks for a great module! Any plans on including the multilanguage function as well? It would be nice to be able to send emails in at least two languages.

when I am uploading this module. it is not showing in the module list