Square meter price blocklayered

Eickhardt

Hello fellow prestausers! :)

I'm tasked with adjusting the blocklayered module in such a way that the price range will search on the price pr. square meter (m2) instead of the default price. In other words, I'd like to know where I can edit the SQL that is being executed when searching for a price range, and then add a calculation that takes into account the size of the product in question.

You can see here how it works at the moment: http://www.garant.nu/185-stavparket-traegulve#/price-300-1110

This specific link will show an item with a price lower than the price range indicates. This is because the square meter price is calculated in the .tpl, after the search has returned the products whose default price matches the price range.

I have searched far and wide to no avail. This looks promising, but does not work in 1.6.0.5, which is what I'm using. I'm looking for a solution that does not require weeks to implement. If that is not possible, I'd also be happy to know that it's simply not possible or a task too big for it's little benefit.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your reply musicmaster!

Does this version you mention have the same features? I'm afraid the module I'm using is already modified, so just replacing it will not do. I'm gonna try it anyway though, thank you again for the suggestion.