Control sort order of attributes

I am trying to add several attributes to a product using combination generator, and if somebody have experience in controlling sort order of attributes I will be happy :

1. Control of sort order for attributes it self
2. Control of order for item inside each attribute

I can see when I add attributes that it will be sorted in alphabetic order after name of attributes, but is it possible to change it to change sort order to the way I add attributes to a product???

Thanks
Tom

I would like to find out if this mod make and hard coded charges to the DB or files.

It does not, you don't need to make any changes to any files (as you can see there is nothing about any changes in the backoffice screenshot under Installation Instructions).

The module creates a new DB table to store the order information, which is automatically done when you install the module.

Thanks tomerg. The Install instruction does not mention the DB update either hence why I ask. Does it remove the table once it's uninstalled?

It is not removed, the amount of space it needs is negligible, it would be much worse to accidentally lose all your saved order information than to save less than a megabyte.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...