Zopim and payment gateways

michelle fallows

Question

ll just wondering if anyone can advise me on which Zopim live chat module I should purchase. There seems to be 5-6 options. I'm based in the UK and would like to add this feature to my new website. Also a quick search on good old Google shows zopim as a free widget yet on the addons site it is a paid module?

Also I currently have PayPal set as a payment option but would like to add a debit/credit card option. I was thinking of trying stripe? Again can anyone recommend the best stripe module? (Or any other payment gateway) again I based in the UK and ship to the UK only. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I cannot help you on the Zopim module but for payment gateways, I could advise you Prestashop Payments that works easily on Cloud shops. It works with Hipay but the difference is that the module is much more easy to configure than Hipay module.

You enter your email, first name and surname, and it's installed on your shop and ready to use. Like paypal, it's a wallet so you will have to go to your hipay account to transfer the money to your bank account.

Right now, I would not advice Stripes because there is an incompatibility with Cloud SSL so the module would not work properly (but it's being fixed). And compared to Stripes, Prestashop Payments is free.

Otherwise you have Ogone and Skrill that are also free.

See all the payments fees, payment methods (cards, local payments...) and currencies according to your needs to find the good one :)