One spare product suits more than 50 different products seo problems

dolec

I want to open shop with spare part which suits many different products models from different producers. People look in google using the name of product model and producer not spare part..

As you know product seo and meta are limited in characters...so i can not put everything there.

Should i make copies of spare part with different description and seo data ?

Now i have categories producer-> model -> spare part and spare part connected through different categories but still in seo description and seo keywords lacks some of them due to characters limits.

How can i solve it using presta? Combinations? Cloning products with different descriptions ? Change limit of characters in seo data in prestashop? 

Any ideas?

Thx

Edited by dolec (see edit history)

A better idea is to show brand/manufacturer slider logos on home and category pages. Associate each product with that company logo. In this way, when someone will click a logo on home page, he will be directed to a page where he can see all the products of that brand. 

Also on product page shows the logos of brand so that customers can know that a specific product is available by which brands. Although it is not concerned with SEO but I like this idea if you want to adopt :)

Set the meta description in the way that it contans prodcuts name and brand names e.g. spare part x is available to purchase by a, b, c, d , f brands. This is the only way. You can't increase the limit of meta because it the limitation of Google and not the PrestaShop

Indeed combinations do have (in all ecommerce software) a bad seo. It is equal zero. It is better you add master products instead to master product and tons of combination products. Another way is to add to meta-title also the keywords of combinations (sometimes not possible due to long names and limited characters). AND of course it is very important to avoid duplicates or copy of the net of your content (product descriptions). Unique content drives to a better ranking.

Thank You for idea  i think about making a few of master products for at least given brands not models with different titles and descriptions - models will be contained in seo data of each master product for given brand.