I need a affiliate module

Sealoth

Hallo

Dies ist nicht so kompliziert, um Hallo zu sagen. (Sorry, Google Translate)

But learn french and you can speak about this.
My english is not perfect, like you, but i know it's important to say hello, just education and respect of rules of this forum and other forums in the world.

Hallo

Dies ist nicht so kompliziert, um Hallo zu sagen. (Sorry, Google Translate)

But learn french and you can speak about this.
My english is not perfect, like you, but i know it's important to say hello, just education and respect of rules of this forum and other forums in the world.

WTF! why you translate German ? But let me learn you something education have NOTHING! to do with saying hey or hello its common sense and courtesy I just forgot it because I had a lot of thing going on at the same time

Hi Sealoth,

welcome to the forum, i see you had friendly hello.

But to your question, do not think there is any free affiliate modules but you can check addons store, there should be few with different options.

WTF! why you translate German ? But let me learn you something education have NOTHING! to do with saying hey or hello its common sense and courtesy I just forgot it because I had a lot of thing going on at the same time

Apologize for danish missunderstood.

Busy ... like every one before it's a hard job to sell on the web.

And for your question i can say : third link on google http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/publicite-marketing-newsletter-modules/4414-all-in-one-rewards-fidelite-parrainage-affiliation-fb.html