Prestashop Addons API

prestanesia

Just curious,

Is there a feature (or API) from Prestashop Addons where publisher can check if one is valid purchase/buyer ?

I'm thinking a shipping module where user can download the required database from publisher website via webservice but I need to verify if its a valid module purchased from addons.

Thanks!

but they are willing to fund $1,000,000 to contributors to develop new modules.

plus I call BS.  simple math can tell you that they are taking in millions of dollars in sales revenue from the addons site.  just look at the order numbers (which increment by 1) and multiply that by a minimum of $20, which is the minimum amount a module/theme can be, and you will see the minimum amount of sales revenue.  then consider that most modules cost more than $20

so not having "enough human resources" is a poor answer, they choose not to spend their revenue to enhance the addons store

• Like 2

Well... I see that validation is now a little bit faster, payment requests was complete for me in 1 day for the second time last week... I see some positive changes and some bad things as for example, no option to have our own e-mail in documentation, even Envato doesn't reject themes because of that.

I spoke with Emmanuel from Addons Team few weeks ago and they're working on design of the Addons Marketplace at this moment... better ui = more sales, however I see a lot of needs for authors, it's not only about money, we need API, better upload manager etc.