Shopping Cart is Empty Error

GiantRobo

Question

Hello again.  I added our first product last night at http://www.unplugyourfun.com/wooden-games/1-paradux.html.  When I go to that page and hit add to cart, I get a little window that says it's been added to the cart and it gives me the option to continue shopping or check out.  If I hit checkout, I am taken to a screen that says I don't have any items in my cart.  Is this a bug or did I not configure something correctly?

5 answers to this question

Sure not a bug, but something wrong on changed templates or misconfiguration of your back-office.

Which template files did you changed ? You are using a paid module of the addons ? If you use the checkout process by clicking on the cart (top) of your site, you will be redirected to a non empty cart. Only the express cart checkout seems to be broken. Did you changed something on the express cart option ?

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

Still having an issue with checkout though.  i configured USPS shipping options and i selected the available options on the shipping tab for the product but when I get to step 4 it says "

There is 1 error

1. There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected."

I am not sure what I am doing wrong as I went through all those options already.  I installed the USPS and UPS shipping modules, created accounts with both, configured both, setup all my preferences in the shipping area and still nothing comes up.