full width banner on a category page

Hello all! I need again your help :(

Is it also possible to add a full width banner on a category page ? (when I use advanced banner, the module only adds a banner on the central column representative of the category, below the description... not at the top above the layered navigation, like the homepage)
Thanks

Then it must be hooked in TopColumn hook so hook it at DisplayTop. Simple but condition is that your module must have this function : public function hookDisplayTop()

Right now you have hookDisplayTopColumn() so either you can replace it or you can write new code in your module's main file like this:

public function hookDisplayTop($params)

{

return $this->hookDisplayTopColumn($params);

}

Thanks Vipul,

I already have it in the stadvancedbanner.php:

public function hookDisplayTopColumn($params)

{

if (!$this->isCached('stadvancedbanner.tpl', $this->stGetCacheId(22)))

if(!$this->_prepareHook(22))

return false;

return $this->display(__FILE__, 'stadvancedbanner.tpl', $this->stGetCacheId(22));

}

But this is showing the banner on the top column of the homepage, while I want different banners on the top column of each main category page.

Any idea ?

Thanks Vipul,

I already have it in the stadvancedbanner.php:

public function hookDisplayTopColumn($params)

{

if (!$this->isCached('stadvancedbanner.tpl', $this->stGetCacheId(22)))

if(!$this->_prepareHook(22))

return false;

return $this->display(__FILE__, 'stadvancedbanner.tpl', $this->stGetCacheId(22));

}

But this is showing the banner on the top column of the homepage, while I want different banners on the top column of each main category page.

Any idea ?

If you want to banner for each category page then you must have to hire developer to design such module, you must. Category wise image assignment is not possible with such slider.

• 1 year later...