Prestashop 1.6 multistore prices issue

rxdUser

Hi to all,

I am having an issue in my prestashop 1.6. I am running multi store. When I add a product in my store,everything is fine except the prices are shown the same.Just the currency symbol is different(eg when an item of $20 is added,the price in euro is also 20,and in british pound is 20 pounds).Prices are not converted when saving.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards;

Edited by rxdUser (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Any one please help?

Hello rxdUser. I have been hanging around this issue a many times. It works for me when I do following:

Try it with test data

1) Install prestashop

2) Turn-of cache (Advanced Parameters->Performance) and set up Template compilation=Force compilation

3) Import localization packs (Localization->Localization); for me it was for Czech republic (CZK) and Slovakia (EUR)

4) Enable Multistore (Preferences->General)

5) Create a new shop (Advanced parameters->Multistore)

6) Set up url for that shop (Advanced parameters->Multistore, click on first store and you will see table with all of them, then choose the right one)

7) Open every active currency and at the bottom choose a shop (Localization->Currencies) - I started always with those ones which are not default

8) Open every active language and at the bottom choose a shop (Localization->Languages) - I also started with those ones which are not default

9) Setup countries the same way as 5 or 6 (Localization->Countries)

Now, you have all prepared with test products. Check shop A url and its prices and shop B url. It should shows different prices for same products in depends on currency coeficient. If it works proceed to next points. If not, do it again and check the prices on all shops just after every point, starting with 6.

Production data

1) Install module Prestashop Cleaner, click configure and delete Catalog

2) Import your products

3) continue with point 4 and others mentioned above

Good luck, it was really anoying, but now it works for me..