looking for webdesign html editor

Hello.

I want to get help finding a webdesign program, i need one that is free of charge.
It need to have possibility to edit the website online and need to have a wysiwyg interface.
Its for one of my customers who i made company website for, he wants to be able to add, edit, delete, texts, prices campaigns etc etc. In short, he want to be able to change the texts, but have no skills at all and therefor we look for a program like that. I know ive seen progs like that before but since i never used it i never noticed their names.

Do any of you understand what im looking for and have an idea of a software like that, please post it here for me.

Thanks a lot
Best regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

After reading what your clients needs are I think you are better off with Wordpress or one of the other CMS's ...

HTH, Dave

Yes he is right. Prestashop is not intended to be used like that. It's kept very lightweight in case of such flexiblities to make it powerful, yet fast enough for any server.

Wordpress is a great choice if you don't need a complete accounting solution for your shop. You can easily change its looks.

See ya

And you could also have Wordpress ( or Joomla or Drupal etc... ) configured in the root of your site, then if you need PrestaShop install it in a sub-domain and create a page-link in Wordpress that links to the sub-domain.

e.g.
mywordpresssite.com
&
shop.mywordpresssite.com

with a link in the first domain for a page called Shop that links to the subdomain shop.mywordpressdomain.com

HTH Dave

Ok. i think i didnt make my self clear. I have allready made the site, its a common company web site with info about the company, what they do, who works there, what are their products, etc etc. So its a old fashion website, not a presta. I ask you guys if you know any editors that i can give the client so they them self can edit, update texts and prices etc without any actuall skills, pretty much as a wysiwyg interface that can be used online.
A bit like the the homepage editor module in presta is what im looking for.

Best regards
Peter

if your site is static, then it can be done in the following ways. Otherwise you will need to get it built for your site.

firstly, probably your host has already free site builders installed. Go to host management section, and look for such, or contact their support to guide you.

secondly,you can try this one

http://www.coffeecup.com/free-editor/

-Muktadir

Thanks guys, thats what im talking about, getting actual softwares or solution, About the host having those editors, theres the catch, its not a good one they provide and most pages are not getting good results from editing in them.

But i will check out the php version, and i will see what coffeecup can offer.
Otherwise im toying with the idea to remake the whole site into a cms like wordpress, but was hoping to not have to do that since it will be tricky to get the design to look the same.

Thanks.
Peter