SMS API Integration

Hi anybody there can help me integrate SMS API to my site. 

We have bought the necessary SMS from one of our local service provider . But I m very new to prestashop and have no idea how to go ahead with this . How am I going integrate the third party API into my account 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nemo,

thank you for the response. so I did a demo check by setting a php file with the SMS API settings and triggered it whenever the user has done a payment. But Although I don't have a module built for it. I tried it in a simple way like this. Now the scenario is whever the payment is done, through any gateway. Its redirects to Orderdetailcontroller.php and passes all db to the tpl file . So basically it is rediredcted to order_detail.tpl.  

1) As per my event which is triggered I am able to send sms whenever a payment is done, without knowing whether the payment is successful / unsuccessful . I want this to be checked.

2) Another is I have called the sms.php file before it goes to the tpl, but I amnot able tp  redirect from the php to the tpl .

Basically I want it to check the status if payment response is success then only trigger the sms.php , and once it goes there it executes the sms script and revert to the tpl template with all details. 

• 4 years later...
On 7/3/2015 at 3:12 PM, Sophia(sofi) said:

Hi Nemo,

thank you for the response. so I did a demo check by setting a php file with the SMS API settings and triggered it whenever the user has done a payment. But Although I don't have a module built for it. I tried it in a simple way like this. Now the scenario is whever the payment is done, through any gateway. Its redirects to Orderdetailcontroller.php and passes all db to the tpl file . So basically it is rediredcted to order_detail.tpl.  

1) As per my event which is triggered I am able to send sms whenever a payment is done, without knowing whether the payment is successful / unsuccessful . I want this to be checked.

2) Another is I have called the sms.php file before it goes to the tpl, but I amnot able tp  redirect from the php to the tpl .

Basically I want it to check the status if payment response is success then only trigger the sms.php , and once it goes there it executes the sms script and revert to the tpl template with all details. 

hi sofi,

presently am working on it after all test we ll shear you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2015 at 1:40 PM, Sophia(sofi) said:

We have bought the necessary SMS from one of our local service provider . But I m very new to prestashop and have no idea how to go ahead with this . How am I going integrate the third party API into my account 

Hello @Amorino,

CedCommerce is an eCommerce Integration Provider that integrate the Prestashop store with various marketplaces like Walmart, Ebay, Amazon etc. on the basis of API. If you want we can do it for you!

Please contact us for more!

On 6/11/2015 at 1:40 PM, Sophia(sofi) said:

Also, you can use hooks to get current status as per your need and trigger sms send 

you can use below hooks as you need to send sms on order success 

actionPaymentConfirmation 

This hook trigger when Payment Accepted 

actionOrderStatusPostUpdate .

This hook is triggered when status of order is updated, you can check status of new order after successful payment and then write logic to send sms

you will get customer phone details from order and rest api key and sender number from settings you make .

Let me know if any other help needed 

Thanks 

For working with hooks you can get help from there 

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/concepts/hooks/

• 5 months later...