wagood

[Free Module] Image Optimization Via Resmush.it Service

I installed this module on a 1.7.0.5
I went to 'Design > Image Settings' and then hit the "Regenerate thumbnails"-button.
Then I go to
'Modules > resmushit > Configure'
And the module says "Total saved: 8646 bytes"

But when I check the image folders the images size are the same as before I did this procedure.

What could be wrong?

TBL    0

Hi , I tried to downbload Resmush.it from drop.me and my computer says the file may be corrupted. Is the link from page 1 works for 1.6.1.2 and 3 ? I have noticed may disagreement from users on that topic. WHat can be the risk if it doesn't work ? The shop would still running ?

Hi , I tried to downbload Resmush.it from drop.me and my computer says the file may be corrupted. Is the link from page 1 works for 1.6.1.2 and 3 ? I have noticed may disagreement from users on that topic. WHat can be the risk if it doesn't work ? The shop would still running ?

Work for 1.6.1.3

Try it link:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/bbb888b84fd891689ca8dad9a9342edf20170526133328/982cd45e6a489f04ae2c5a73847a6ad520170526133328/e0637c

Hi. In Prestashop 1.7.1.1, by installing it as a module it doesn't work properly, takes FOREVER just to load one image and totally disrupts the page (nobody can load homepage or anything).

When I manage to load an image, when testing in front office, the image size is reduced for jpg but not for png images.

Any solution to the time it takes to load? And to do without totally disrupting the page?

I installed this addon, and I tried to regenerate miniatures, but it takes lots of time and does not complete. For categories, it completes successfully. For products, it doesn't.

I have about 200 products.

Here are my server specifics:

PrestaShop version: 1.7.1.1
Server information: Linux #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1+deb8u2 (2017-03-07) x86_64
Server software version: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
PHP version: 7.0.20-1~dotdeb+8.2
Memory limit: 1000M
Max execution time: 1000
Upload Max File size: 10M

I think execution time is long enough.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Edited by ebbre

Total saved: 171178792 bytes

Thanks a lot.

Edited by veltors

Thank you so much for this module. Is there any way you can add the ability to resmush CMS (logo, product page description images, etc) and module images?

Thanks again!