Let’s start to use PrestaShop Automatic Translations free for Windows

windowsdna

Using PrestaShop Translations with web hosting, it’s always found some problem in translation module as follows:

PHP message (some hosting)

Warning! Your hosting provider is using the Suhosin patch for PHP, which limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form: 1000 for suhosin.post.max_vars

1000 for suhosin.request.max_vars

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the Suhosin limit to 3603 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

Furthermore, when you translate other languages you will always have many problems and you need to spend a lot of time to translate by yourselves, so I have developed a small application for translating both of translate individual and translate with google translation for easy to use it.

Finally, it’s free for used.

Let’s start to use PrestaShop Automatic Translations.

Download

Edited by windowsdna (see edit history)

PHP message (some hosting)

Warning! Your hosting provider is using the Suhosin patch for PHP, which limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form: 1000 for suhosin.post.max_vars

1000 for suhosin.request.max_vars

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the Suhosin limit to 3603 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

For this problem the solution is very simple and should be possible on EVERY HOSTING PACKAGE.

Future more, when you translate other languages you will always have many problems and you need to spend a lot of time to translate by yourselves, so I have developed a small application for translating both of translate individual and translate with google translation for easy to use it.

Sorry, but no one not human translator is really good enough, also Google Translator not. As certified translator I know from what I'm talking....

From my point of view it is better to don't offer a language on your shop, for which you don't have any native speaker employee managing it. The best way for selling, is to have  no translation, or/and offer only English for foreign customers, if your standard language is not English.

Nevertheless many thanks for your contribution, perhaps useful for some users disagreeing with my point of view.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)
  • Like 1

it's not a module

it's an execitab;e .exe file

sadly speaking, downloading and installing files like this is dangerous

Thanks for your advice.

Could you please have a look at my website: http://foodfromcyprus.com/en/

Recently updated to 1.6.0.14 and bought a theme with only english and french transaltions. We sell internationally so ideally need at least the european languages, russian, arabic, japanese, etc.

Could you recommend a module that would ease the translation pain of the new theme as well as categories, products, cms, etc. A module that would input the translations in the fields and contribute to SEO...