Job Offer : Merging codes to make a function working fine between two paid modules

des2006

Hi, 

I purchased 2 modules from the well known 3rd party developers here.  The modules were well installed and functioning well with each other except one particular function.  I already checked with the 2 developers to get the information about the files,  and functional codes involved.

Now I need a developer who is interested to take up this merging codes job.  Information on files and related codes will be provided.  If you are interested, please PM me.  I will provide all the information about the names and functions of the modules, and the particular problem.  You can give me a quote after you decide to take it.  It would be a simple job, to a professional developer, but too difficult to me.

Thanks

Hi,

The job is just awarded to a developer who has promptly responded and given me advice on the problem.  Other developer are also helpful and very nice.  However, there is only one job for one candidate.  I am really grateful to those who has responded to this job posting.

Thank you!