an intresting problem and comon...

Okan

Is simple:

Every time when a customer make an order, the customer get an email for confirmation but the administrator doesn't.Btw from where i can't change this mail ? and what is the solution for this problem? of course you cand go in backoffice to the orders...but this is not an solution.I want a possibility to get an e-mail message when someone get an order.I apreciate a step by step answer because i am novice in this.

Version 1.3.0.1 Prestashop

Ps: i read in forum about an Bcc making on mail.php...about an module "my mail v2.2"...but i want a more complex answer.

10x a lot!

10x a lot.....surprise but the mail doesen't apear...i reinstall it from a zip by the forum!

Now it's working!10x a lot!

Now i have the other problem...doesen;t upload photo...is possible that if a problem with gd library? to not work anyhow.

from hosting i see thtat the limit of upload is 50mega . What is the limit in prestashop could i change this option?..My picturesc are small...only some kb! the folder /img from shop i put 777 chmod!GD library is on!

10x Dahl!

what is your php script's role in the server? sometimes setting permission to 777 will deny uploads like my own server icodebd.com! if it worked before, then the problem should be in the server settings. Anyway you can hire me to fix it if you cannot solve the problem. contact me at [email protected] with your server details and prestashop admin login address and info.

Solved....i am not a programer but a good system administrator..and i saw some problems on the other site...the same problem the upload of photos was impossible!

the problem was in php server:

"error"]=> int UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIRValue: 6; Missing a temporary folder. Introduced in PHP 4.3.10 and PHP 5.0.3.

upload_tmp_dir: no value no value (php info)

The temporary folder was not defined....so was no directory too upload photos or other file.

10x all for the answers!

I want to remind to all ... that a lot of hosting enviroments have the same setings and can cause a problem.

1.first of all i saw a blog who have te same problem lyke me...not upload of photos.The error then tell me about a temporary folder.I have checked the permision of upload photos on blog folder...i was owner so no problem with permission.in this momment i was sure that is not from prestashop...
2.i call one of my friend who is a gret php programmer...i was lucky ...all the time is very busy but yesterday was free...and look at my site.He modified something to give that error on prestashop(“error”]=> int UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIRValue: 6; Missing a temporary folder. Introduced in PHP 4.3.10 and PHP 5.0.3.) and after we are looking on web what is that error...we find that is a comon problem on a lot of hostings acounts
3.He made a very short script to opload any photo any file on my php server(hosting server) on my hosting account ....surprise deosen;t work at all....so we were very sure that is a problem with php server.
4.he made a phpinfo file and surprsie ''upload_tmp_dir: no value no value'' THIS IS WRONG....MUST BE DEFINED!
5.i call at hosting company.....they also very happy...because a lot of people came with complains....but just one(me) told them about real problem.

A good day to all!