Adding multiple features to a product

Hi there, 

I would like to add the feature "ring size", so that potential customers can use the catalog function to easily search for a certain ring size they would like. Now I have some model rings that come in multiple sizes. Is it possible to add multiple features to one product in Prestashop 1.6 or is it only possible with an add-on?

Thanks!

Hi

I think there is an add-on for this but unfortunately can't remember where - possibly the add-ons store.

I also think there are some people who have modified code to do this. Search the forum, will probably be there somewhere.

We had a similar thing where the product could have more than one feature value. How we got round this was to make the features into categories and then include the categories in the blocklayered filter module.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

HI Nemo,

I have been watching your videos since my first PS shop in 2015 and loved them and appreciate them.
I am still confused. I do not have combination. I simply have a 1 of a kind item (most items I sell are 2nd hand). So I just want it to be able to be filtered by Shape or color or price range or condition but not both.  I have added them in Attributes already. 

I watched your video several times but it seems only to address combinations  Green L.

I do have layered navigation activated. 

When I make  csv how do I input this field, i tried and it did not work ..

screen capture 2018-05-13 at 9.08.28 PM.jpg

HI Nemo,

I have been watching your videos since my first PS shop in 2015 and loved them and appreciate them.
I am still confused. I do not have combination. I simply have a 1 of a kind item (most items I sell are 2nd hand). So I just want it to be able to be filtered by Shape or color or price range or condition.  I have added the Attributes. 

I watched your video several times but it seems only to address combinations  Green L.

I do have layered navigation activated. 

how would it look in a CSV