Free Theme MSRP 1.6.0.14

tdr170

Created using Prestashop 1.6.0.14

I have created this theme for my shop but thought I would share it with the community.

This themes incorporates many changes and additions including a left column, additional hooks added to home slider and home text editor now in center column above home page tabs.

Another difference is the use of the banner module as a full width shop logo, see pic below.

Also added are number of products in stock and part number to the product list and grid view as well as the home page contents.

I have also added an MSRP with the Old price mark out and Your price to the actual selling price.

(MSRP only shows when Specific price is used)

The theme also has four updated modules, blockbanner, blockcart, editorial and homeslider, these are the latest version but if you update them in the future the mods I added will be lost.

Make backups of the original modules as if you decide not to use this theme you will need the backups to restore the original modules. (you could also use the modules from the unzipped 1.6.0.14 download)

If you have any questions just ask.

This theme is best used when you use specific prices for your products and want to show the MSRP and what you are actually selliing it for.

You can see a demo here: http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16014

MSRP-Responsive-----msrp-responsive.zip

post-310220-0-03881600-1433442250_thumb.jpg**********post-310220-0-68325300-1433442265_thumb.jpg

post-310220-0-01236300-1433442312_thumb.jpg**********post-310220-0-28720300-1433442335_thumb.jpg

Tip: Homeslider images should be sized at 779 x 250.

Top full width banner should be sized to 1170 x 150.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry but creating custom themes is not something I do for free neither is copying someones theme that they sell and giving it away.

The only reason I posted this theme here is because I created for my own shop so the time was already spent.

These themes can take days to build and test so creating custom ones on an individuals request is just not possible.

• 2 months later...

hi!

thanks for this template! but have you got an istall tutorial please? i'd like to know how ti change some words, menu, or modules. Live edit does'nt work with too if you have a solution i take it!

Adeline

• 1 month later...

hi!

thanks for this template! but have you got an istall tutorial please? i'd like to know how ti change some words, menu, or modules. Live edit does'nt work with too if you have a solution i take it!

Adeline

Hi:

I have replied to your PM if you have not checked do so now.

• 2 weeks later...