Remove "add to cart" button

tdarkangel4141

If you wish only to remove the add to cart button from product page, open /themes/your_theme/product.tpl file and look for <p id="add_to_cart". It's the block with the add to cart button.

But if you wish to completely remove the buying option and make your webshop into online catalog, go to Preferences -> Products and enable "Catalog mode".

If you wish only to remove the add to cart button from product page, open /themes/your_theme/product.tpl file and look for <p id="add_to_cart". It's the block with the add to cart button.

But if you wish to completely remove the buying option and make your webshop into online catalog, go to Preferences -> Products and enable "Catalog mode".

i actually enabled the catalog mode, but it's still there the button! ^^' that is why of my question! By the way i m going to change the file. thanks for the answer!

Yes, my guess is that your current theme is missing unvisible class in its css file.

The unvisible should be in global.css file, and it is there in your default themes global.css file http://chesterton1953.com/themes/default-bootstrap/css/global.css

But unvisible is not in your current themes global.css file http://chesterton1953.com/themes/et_poostyle/css/global.css

So you have two options: either edit the product.tpl file, or add unvisible declaration to your current themes global.css file

Edited by pishkus (see edit history)

i've tryed with adding the class, but was unsuccessfull. so i changed up the product.tpl file and worked pretty well, the only problem is about a grid that is still there, i' ll try to clean it up asap, i really think is about the theme the "unvisible problem", anyway thanks for your help ^^ i hope i can fix it alone now! Otherwise i' m going to quote you tomorrow ^^

thanks for your help pishkus!