What other themes are available free?

rudd

Are there any other themes available for free apart from the 1 and only that comes with Prestashop?

Looking at CS-Cart and X-Cart and a few others there seems to be ober 40 in CS-Cart and more than 1 in most cart?

Anyone got any other free and interesting one?

Great, thanks.

I can see 2 in Prestastore for free and just checking out the one on the forum.

I must be doing something wrong as I can't see the new template fully when I view my store.

I have followed the instruction and done the FTP to my server under theme directory.

I understand I need to install the module through the module tab and I selected the zip file when prompted.

Is there anything else I need to do after installing the module?

I can see the template when I go in appearance and can select that, but when I go to view my store its all over the place !!

Many themes are designed for Prestashop v1.1 rather than v1.2.5. I should say on the download page what versions of Prestashop the theme is compatible with. When you to install a v1.1 theme in Prestashop v1.2.5, you will get the problem you mentioned. You need to go to the Preferences tab and turn on "v1.1 theme compatibility" at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, there is a bug in this feature in v1.2.5, which was fixed in v1.3. See this topic to avoid having Javascript errors on your website.