CacheFS errors with PS V1.6.0.14

motion2082

Hey guys,

I keep getting CacheFS errors on my server

Here is the Error_Log

[01-Jun-2015 01:52:32 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 8191 of 8192 bytes in /home/diysecur/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40
[01-Jun-2015 10:00:28 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Unexpected end of serialized data in /home/diysecur/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40
[01-Jun-2015 10:00:28 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 68214 of 68259 bytes in /home/diysecur/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40
[01-Jun-2015 10:33:45 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 8192 of 12288 bytes in /home/diysecur/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40
[01-Jun-2015 10:36:49 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 8165 of 8192 bytes in /home/diysecur/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 70

Any idea what this means?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm seeing the same error on prestashop 1.6.1.1

It seems that either serialization produces a problematic character on some kind of data, or files are being corrupted when written or read? Everything else seems to work fine in regards to reading-writing files off my hard drive, so I'm leaning towards the issue with certain data serialization.

Have there been any fixes for this in 1.6.1.2 ?

• 1 month later...

I'm seeing the same error on prestashop 1.6.1.1

It seems that either serialization produces a problematic character on some kind of data, or files are being corrupted when written or read? Everything else seems to work fine in regards to reading-writing files off my hard drive, so I'm leaning towards the issue with certain data serialization.

Have there been any fixes for this in 1.6.1.2 ?

It is not fixed, I have the same problem in 1.6.1.2...

• 8 months later...

Hi there

i am receiving this error when opening the back end and i am not sure how to fix it and what is wrong.

i am running V1.6.1.7

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 8191 of 32134 bytes in /home/f3143995/public_html/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40

This what i see at the location of the error on line 40

$this->keys = unserialize(file_get_contents($keys_filename));

i would like to just mention that i have duplicated this site where the error occurs ( www.dealstoday.co.za ) from another site ( www.procape.co.za ) which runs very smoothly without any errors

The site Deals Today also have other problems, like the Save spins without ever stopping.

The other problem is that the site is very slow, i have tried a couple of different combinations in regards to the Performance under Advanced Parameters in the Admin Panel.

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...