Prestashop Newsletter Popup [FREE MODULE]

Hi, I am using this module, but unfortunately it shows this error in chrome console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Function.n.parseJSON (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at Function.e.parseJSON (jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js:2)
    at Object.<anonymous> (localhost/:196)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at x (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)

And it doesnt send mails to the suscribers, could I fix it?

post-1033750-0-19119800-1488803455_thumb.png

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prestashop Newsletter Popup FREE MODULE   Prestashop Newsletter Popup module is a free prestashop module that lets the user to create a wonderful newsletter popup where you can put your own texts, i

First, caveats;   My setup - PS V1.6.10 - Blocknewsletter V2.3.2 - Prestapopup V1.0 (from top of this thread)   I've been using Prestashop for less than a week so I'm on the lower slope of the lea

Hello, thank you for sharing    People who downloaded without saying thank you is not nice of you   Les gens qui telecharge sans dire merci c'est pas sympa de votre part

Posted Images

Thank you for this module.
I use it not for the newsletter but to announce sales.  

When I put a link in "prestapopup Image Link", it doesn't work.

The popup opens but the popup is not clickable.

Can you help me ?

Edited by shana0780 (see edit history)

Can anyone help me ?

I also write to the developer but no answer.

Thank you for this module.
I use it not for the newsletter but to announce sales.  

When I put a link in "prestapopup Image Link", it doesn't work.

The popup opens but the popup is not clickable.

Can you help me ?

Hi,
I have installed correctly this module but the problem is that after adding the mail address and then SUBMIT, showing a message : This mail address is already existing...., but I tried with a lot of new mail address and still got the same error...

could you please help how I can solve this problem? my site is www.nfashion.bg

Good Morning!

1. I need some help. Did u finally know how to fix the problem: "the email is already registered" that appears wich every email u use for subscribe?
  2. In the other side, how i can make that the popup appears in the homepage? no just appears in the other pages of the site.
  3. Is it possible to avoid the popup inside the site afte u close the window even if u dont subscribe?

Thanks for all!!

Hey Did you fixed your problem with the "email is already registered" as I have the same one....

Hi,

If you want to stop showing up if they press X or close the iframe, you will have to add after line 129, the function to create the cookie for 3 months, of course, you can make a new one to create a cookie only for 1 month. Instead of +3, you put +1. The module is free, you can customize it as you want :D -> http://screencast.com/t/x4XG7yRrqk

Doar adaugi acolo functia cookieSession_popup(); si nu i se mai deschide popupul pentru 3 luni :). Modulul e free, il customizezi cum vrei tu :). Spor!

Hello, the link to the image doesn't work, so I cant see how and what code should I add to avoid the popup reappear after closing. And what name (o title) has the close button? Thank you very much

installed on prestashop 1.6.1.12 and there are some problem:

1) I use https and some image content and google fonts use http so there is a warning

2) Fancybox is not installed on the homepage (i use a clean prestashop 1.6.1.12 version) so the popup command not work.

There is a way to include a fix?

UPDATE:

i've installed a fancybox plugin to have the feature everywhere.

The problem is when you insert an email and press submit it gave error 500

subscribe.php 500 (Internal Server Error)

The email is added to the database but the box is not closing.

Edited by ANGELO Vintage (see edit history)

Bad news Friend,

I've tried the new version but the problem persist.

In my case (and i believe the others who have the same problem) this is what happen:

Page load

Prestapopup load

Write an email address

Press the SEND button

In this moment came the problems:

- Prestapopup continues in screen

- I can see the error with the debugger

- I can see the email address in the database (only save in DB, no confirmation email)

Thank you for your job and your time. ;)

exactly the same problem here!

First, caveats;

My setup - PS V1.6.10 - Blocknewsletter V2.3.2 - Prestapopup V1.0 (from top of this thread)

I've been using Prestashop for less than a week so I'm on the lower slope of the learning curve, but I have been able to get this module working for my website with a little hacking and a little coding. I add my experience here in case someone with a higher level of skill can tidy things up (or you're happy hacking things like i have);

Hacks.

1. I couldn't get the image to change either. I had to ftp the image up to /prestapopup/img/ and replace the default image with EXACTLY the same name (prestapopup_img_1.jpg) - it's seems to be particular about that.

2. I couldn't quickly work out the PHP variables for the correct directories. I've hardcoded '../blocknewsletter/mails/' in subscribe.php but that didn't work so I just copied my modified emails into that directory in both modules/... and themes/default-bootstrap/modules/.... I know, I know...should have spent more time and figured it out, but I needed it to work - will get back to it.

Code Changes;

subscribe.php is the only file I changed - I've attached my working version (subscribe.php) and the original file (subscribe_original.php) here for your use/information and to compare the changes I have made. Understand I supply this with all care, no responsibility - it works for me in a live site - test it yourself.

What I found;

1. There was no function to send vouchers - I copied it out of blocknewsletter.php and call it before the confirmation email.  

2. The original file used $this->context within the Mail::Send functions - I changed to (int)Context::getContext which works.

3. Constants were different between blocknewsletter and this file - no real effect but changed for consistency.

I uploaded my subscribe.php file to modules/prestapopup/, replacing the original subscribe.php 

-------------------

I'm learning as I go - lots of cache clearing and cookie editing for testing, but as it stands, I have a working live version of a pretty cool FREE module.

Hope this helps some people and if someone at a higher pay grade can tidy a few of these things up maybe it could be updated, re-zipped and uploaded as a full module for all.

Changed File : attachicon.gifsubscribe.php

Original File : attachicon.gifsubscribe_original.php

i'm using your mod and continue to have this situation:

1) popup appear

2) insert a valid email

3) email saved into the DB but in console i get : /modules/prestapopup/subscribe.php 500 (Internal Server Error)

4) for that reason the popup not close and user try again to input an email getting a message that email already exist, plus no email are sent out.

I think there is an uncompatibility part with 1.6.1.x version

I think there is something strange in the subscribe.php

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i say thank you very much for your free extension..

Please, see the screenshoot..
But, the newsletter popup not showing, cause there is feature disabled and say it : Disabled it will show the newsletter popup throughout the store :D.

post-1260442-0-26868300-1493176745_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for a great module, I have installed yesterday and works great on one of my sites but on another site I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method prestapopup::getToken()
prestapopup->__construct()
#1 {main}
  thrown in C:\inetpub\vhosts\mysitename.com\httpdocs\modules\prestapopup\subscribe.php on line 57

This I do not understand since I cannot find this method on either site, so is there a dependency missing somewhere that I haven't traced.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by grumbley (see edit history)

Thanks for a great module, I have installed yesterday and works great on one of my sites but on another site I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method prestapopup::getToken()
prestapopup->__construct()
#1 {main}
  thrown in C:\inetpub\vhosts\mysitename.com\httpdocs\modules\prestapopup\subscribe.php on line 57

This I do not understand since I cannot find this method on either site, so is there a dependency missing somewhere that I haven't traced.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update to my earlier post regarding the 500 Error.

I discovered that if you have selected "Would you like to send a verification email after subscription?" in Modules > Newsletter Block then the 500 Error appears.

Solution - go to Modules > Newsletter Block > Configure and ensure that this option is deselected, you can still send a confirmation email and a voucher code if you wish.

I hope this helps some of you that are experiencing the 500 error with this module

Edited by grumbley (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Prestashop Newsletter Popup FREE MODULE

Prestashop Newsletter Popup module is a free prestashop module that lets the user to create a wonderful newsletter popup where you can put your own texts, images and the user can register through an ajax form for your newsletter. The Prestashop newsletter popup module works only on prestashop 1.6, it needs the fancybox plugin to work.

You must keep our website link in the code!

Module Features:

• You can configure your Prestashop newsletter popup box Width and Height
  • Upload your own background image
  • Choose after how many seconds to show the popup
  • Choose the color of your button
  • Multi-Language
  • Very easy to use.
  • It supports the latest prestashop versions(1.5.6.1 – 1.6.x).

Prestashop Newsletter Popup Video:

Download is also available on my website and other free prestashop modules -> Prestashop Newsletter popup Download

OR attached below.

Latest Version, fixed sending confirmation emails after subscription, added option to pop only on homepage, other minor fixes and the 500 error -> attachicon.gifprestapopup.zip

not working 500 error still exist and not sending email confirmation and also popup not disapear.

Thanks for your nice module and help

First, caveats;

My setup - PS V1.6.10 - Blocknewsletter V2.3.2 - Prestapopup V1.0 (from top of this thread)

I've been using Prestashop for less than a week so I'm on the lower slope of the learning curve, but I have been able to get this module working for my website with a little hacking and a little coding. I add my experience here in case someone with a higher level of skill can tidy things up (or you're happy hacking things like i have);

Hacks.

1. I couldn't get the image to change either. I had to ftp the image up to /prestapopup/img/ and replace the default image with EXACTLY the same name (prestapopup_img_1.jpg) - it's seems to be particular about that.

2. I couldn't quickly work out the PHP variables for the correct directories. I've hardcoded '../blocknewsletter/mails/' in subscribe.php but that didn't work so I just copied my modified emails into that directory in both modules/... and themes/default-bootstrap/modules/.... I know, I know...should have spent more time and figured it out, but I needed it to work - will get back to it.

Code Changes;

subscribe.php is the only file I changed - I've attached my working version (subscribe.php) and the original file (subscribe_original.php) here for your use/information and to compare the changes I have made. Understand I supply this with all care, no responsibility - it works for me in a live site - test it yourself.

What I found;

1. There was no function to send vouchers - I copied it out of blocknewsletter.php and call it before the confirmation email.  

2. The original file used $this->context within the Mail::Send functions - I changed to (int)Context::getContext which works.

3. Constants were different between blocknewsletter and this file - no real effect but changed for consistency.

I uploaded my subscribe.php file to modules/prestapopup/, replacing the original subscribe.php 

-------------------

I'm learning as I go - lots of cache clearing and cookie editing for testing, but as it stands, I have a working live version of a pretty cool FREE module.

Hope this helps some people and if someone at a higher pay grade can tidy a few of these things up maybe it could be updated, re-zipped and uploaded as a full module for all.

Changed File : attachicon.gifsubscribe.php

Original File : attachicon.gifsubscribe_original.php

You are a rockstar!  Thank you so much for the info and supplied php file, it is working perfectly now.

The original creator of the module owes you one!

Thanks again! :)  :)

• 2 months later...

Hola, he instalado el moduloprestapopup y no me funciona correctamente.

Existe alguna opción de añadir un email de confirmación al cliente??

Al pulsar el botón  tras añadir el email en el input la ventana del popup no se cierra

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

On 16/8/2017 at 9:48 PM, sweeties said:

i've replaced subsriber.php by yours and it still not working

i have the same problem. I've  replaced subscribe.php and not working the email confirmation and the closing of the window when the button is pressed

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have just downloaded the module, to install(settle) him(it), but impossible to change the photo of fund(collection)? Version 1.6.1.17
An idea on this blocking?

merci

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I'm using this module and I really appreciate it.

Just one question. I'm having trouble with image loading. I've already uploaded a background image, but I can't see it. 

I don't know if it's useful, but in CSS it shows this:

background: url(/modules/prestapopup/img/0) center center no-repeat;

where img/0 it's nothing!

Thank you for eventual help! :)

• 1 month later...

Je suis en train de tester ce module. Peut être je vais l'utiliser

Bon point. Il est multishop c'est un point bloquant

Ce qu'il reste donc à faire comme travail c'est travailler sur la css et le html pour que la popup cadre avec la charte graphique.

J'ai téléchargé le lien que j'ai trouvé au début de ce fil de discussion. J'espère qu'il est à jour.

L'idéal que je cherchait c'est un popup du style une fenêtre qui glisse de la gauche et qu'on peut replier.  Une popup est assez intrusive et empêche de continuer sans la fermer. Y a t il une variate possible ?

Thanks for this great addon. Every thing is OK. However, after I enter my email & subscribe it closed. Very good. But, where can i found those subscribed email?
In my dashboard i didn't get any notification at all.

Need HELP 

• 2 weeks later...

Me salia web no segura, y tuve que cambiar una línea.

modules/prestapopup/views/prestapopup.tpl

Linea 26: 

@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Condensed:400,300,700);

a

@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Condensed:400,300,700);

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I am trying to put my content in the IT Popup Newslett, but when saving my mark, I have attached an image, I hope you can help me.
I already tried two browsers in firefox and chrome the prestashop version is 1.7.6.5

• 4 months later...