Prestashop Newsletter Popup [FREE MODULE]

Did you tried this after cleaning up the cache folder? (if you don't know how to clean up, there're a few topics on this forum that will help you out. just never clear index.php)Y

Yes. I have a module that cleans the cache

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prestashop Newsletter Popup FREE MODULE   Prestashop Newsletter Popup module is a free prestashop module that lets the user to create a wonderful newsletter popup where you can put your own texts, i

First, caveats;   My setup - PS V1.6.10 - Blocknewsletter V2.3.2 - Prestapopup V1.0 (from top of this thread)   I've been using Prestashop for less than a week so I'm on the lower slope of the lea

Hello, thank you for sharing    People who downloaded without saying thank you is not nice of you   Les gens qui telecharge sans dire merci c'est pas sympa de votre part

Posted Images

Yes. I have a module that cleans the cache

I just installed the module and tried everything out what I saw in this topic. And I have no problems at all (my website: www.mynewborn.be ).

I just edited the map "prestapopup" to chmod 777 and changed the background image in Prestashop backoffice. After that I edited the code for the 3 months cookie after closing and no subscibe".

I suggest you remove the module (again) in the Prestashop backoffice and after that on the FTP (if it's still into the module map). Re-install the module and do the following steps:

1. Install module by ZIP file
  2. Open and edit text that you want + Show The Newsletter PopUp only on Homepage (set: on)
  3. Save
  4. Go to FTP and change the map prestapopup to chmod 777
  5. Download the file prestapopup.tpl (into modules>prestapopup>views)
  6. Go to the line 130 and press enter, after that you past this: cookieSession_popup();
  7. Save the file and upload to the correct map
  8. Go to config prestapopup module into Prestashop backoffice and delete the image + add the image that you want.
  9. Clear your browser caches +  Prestashop caches

If you want to translate the words (because when a costumer gets an error it will be in English) go to the module (again) in Prestashop backoffice and click on translate, it's on the top.

About step 6, don't add the other code that the writer of this code explain on page 1 of this forum about the 3 months. Because he edited the module and you need to refer to cookieSession_popup();

I hope this will help you out.

Excellent module but some issue. I am using it in PS 1.6.0.9.

- Image upload is not working. It is taking the default image despite Deleting the original image.

As a workaround, just created another image with the same name and renamed the original image.

I just installed the module and tried everything out what I saw in this topic. And I have no problems at all (my website: www.mynewborn.be ).

I just edited the map "prestapopup" to chmod 777 and changed the background image in Prestashop backoffice. After that I edited the code for the 3 months cookie after closing and no subscibe".

I suggest you remove the module (again) in the Prestashop backoffice and after that on the FTP (if it's still into the module map). Re-install the module and do the following steps:

2. Open and edit text that you want + Show The Newsletter PopUp only on Homepage (set: on)
  3. Save
  6. Go to the line 130 and press enter, after that you past this: cookieSession_popup();
  8. Go to config prestapopup module into Prestashop backoffice and delete the image + add the image that you want.

If you want to translate the words (because when a costumer gets an error it will be in English) go to the module (again) in Prestashop backoffice and click on translate, it's on the top.

About step 6, don't add the other code that the writer of this code explain on page 1 of this forum about the 3 months. Because he edited the module and you need to refer to cookieSession_popup();

OMG...I was stuck with this for two days. And it was so easy to fix. Thank you so much!!!!

Hello,

First of all sorry for my English!!

I´ve installed the module but I can´t see it in front office.

If I open  "Live Edit" pop up appears perfectly but then in the front office doesn´t appear.

I have cleaned the caché but pop up doesn´t work for me.

post-304214-0-04105100-1436981757_thumb.jpg

Hello,

First of all sorry for my English!!

I´ve installed the module but I can´t see it in front office.

If I open  "Live Edit" pop up appears perfectly but then in the front office doesn´t appear.

I have cleaned the caché but pop up doesn´t work for me.

Can you take a screenshot of the settings of the module (see into: modules>Prestashop prestapopup by ModulesDen)

Okay, so I've figured it out, after sending the message "Thank you for registering" the code was still executing and this caused errors on some servers unfortunately.

Replace the subscribe.php file with the new one, should work now. Lbat, it's already fixed on your website now, enjoy!attachicon.gifsubscribe.php   :D

Or dld from the first page, i'll update the files in a few moments.

Hello,

What do I need to change here?

<div id="modulesden_popup">

<div class="modulesden-newsletter"><form action="{$base_dir}" method="POST">

<h2>Embrace Fashion Life</h2>

<h3>Newsletter</h3>

<label for="newsletter">Subscribe to our Premium Prestashop modules. Get our latest offers and the best themes and modules on the entire market.</label> <input class="modulesden-email" title="Sign up for our newsletter" name="email" type="text" placeholder="Enter your email address..." /> <button class="modulesden-btn-newsletter" title="Submit" name="submitNewsletter" type="submit"> Submit </button> <input name="action" type="hidden" value="0" /></form></div>

</div>

Hello,

my prestashop versión is 1.6.0.14

I have the same version, so normally you should have the text editor or you didn't do the install of the module correct. Delete de the module and re-install.

Hello,

I´ve re-installed the module and it doesn´t work fine.

My text editor is not the same as yours.

I will try to install directly from my cpanel.

thank you for help me!

hi guys, i've install the module but the button doesn't works... Please help me... my version is 1.6.1. thanks

Can you please describe the exact problem? :) If possible with screenshots...

Hi, thank you very much for the module. Work perfectly with my shop!

edit: I just tested it in mobile view but it's not responsive. Is there any way to make this module responsive? :)

Edited by yohump (see edit history)

Hello,

I just installed the the mod, whenever I tried to test it, it said (This email address is already registered) but its not. What am I doing wrong?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Tom

great module thank you

but i seem to have the same problem 

on 1.6.0.11 

the emails go into the newsletter module so i have there email for a newsletter

but as above its saying the email is already registered 

any info how to fix will be most appreciated 

Hi,

I work with SendinBlue, an external server of Newsletter with Prestashop, I succeeded in integrating Iframe in Popup to display Newsletter and that functions perfectly, the inscriptions from now on are managed by SendinBlue.

How to make to make disappear the popup once information well informed?

Best Regards.

great module thank you

but i seem to have the same problem 

on 1.6.0.11 

the emails go into the newsletter module so i have there email for a newsletter

but as above its saying the email is already registered 

any info how to fix will be most appreciated 

Hi Delboy,

If you get that message it's seems to be that the e-mail address all ready is registered. Check your DB under xx_newsletter (xx= is what you setted in the begin of creating your prestashop). There you can manually delete the e-mail addresses.

Hi Delboy,

If you get that message it's seems to be that the e-mail address all ready is registered. Check your DB under xx_newsletter (xx= is what you setted in the begin of creating your prestashop). There you can manually delete the e-mail addresses.

hi there thanks for the reply,

Its just not one email thats "already register" its any email address i try and sign up :(

Edited by delboy01 (see edit history)

hi there thanks for the reply,

Its just not one email thats "already register" its any email address i try and sign up :(

Try to download latest version in the description. We've fixed that issue in the latest version... 

Just overwrite the old module with the new files. It won't affect any of your content that you've added in the module.

Edited by patri_rapty (see edit history)

Try to download latest version in the description. We've fixed that issue in the latest version... 

Just overwrite the old module with the new files. It won't affect any of your content that you've added in the module.

hi 

just tried that and still no go 

still saying This email address is already registered.

its a good module just a shame i can't get it working :(

Hi,

I work with SendinBlue, an external server of Newsletter with Prestashop, I succeeded in integrating Iframe in Popup to display Newsletter and that functions perfectly, the inscriptions from now on are managed by SendinBlue.

How to make to make disappear the popup once information well informed?

Best Regards.

Hi,

I did not receive answer, is this possible of automatically the popup after inscription of an external script?
Thank you in advance

Thanks for sharing. It is very good module. i have question, i try hide popup after one month but if i add expire_date.setMonth(expire_date.getMonth()+1);. I try add on line 130 .. but when i refresh page popup show again.

Where is the problem?

THX.

Edited by procesia (see edit history)

Thanks for sharing. It is very good module. i have question, i try hide popup after one month but if i add expire_date.setMonth(expire_date.getMonth()+1);. I try add on line 130 .. but when i refresh page popup show again.

Where is the problem?

THX.

Does it work with the normal +3 ? :)

With +3 work only email subscription.....

And i have second question, I try add mailchimp but i get error "The requested content cannot be loaded.Please try again later" This is what is for me first priorite. PLS: HELP.

With +3 work only email subscription.....

And i have second question, I try add mailchimp but i get error "The requested content cannot be loaded.Please try again later" This is what is for me first priorite. PLS: HELP.

I answer myself:

MailChimp works, but it must be added:

<div id = "modulesden_popup">

<div class = "modulesden-newsletter">

Hello,

I install the module in my prestashop 1.5.6.1 and dont run :-( 

I see that laurix has the same problem, finally he solve it?

Mi site is www.ociomascotas.com 

Thanks.

It only works on 1.6.x, I've mentioned in the first post :). 1.5.6.1 I believe it doesn't have the iframe integrated to show the newsletter in it :).

OK,

I read that and and I suppose that you have modified something to run.

• It supports the latest prestashop versions(1.5.6.1 – 1.6.x).

Do you know if it is possible to change something in the version 1.5.6.1 to run with you module?

Thanks.

is it possible to link this popup to mailchimp?

i would like people to fill in 3 fields: last name, first name, email

is it possible to adjust how often this pop up is shown?

Even better, is it possible to add two buttons with 'aks again later' and 'don't ask me again'.

Thanks

Christophe

OK,

I read that and and I suppose that you have modified something to run.

• It supports the latest prestashop versions(1.5.6.1 – 1.6.x).

Do you know if it is possible to change something in the version 1.5.6.1 to run with you module?

Thanks.

If prestashop 1.5.6.1 has fancybox integrated, than it will work and I believe it has, maybe in your theme the fancybox is deleted.

is it possible to link this popup to mailchimp?

i would like people to fill in 3 fields: last name, first name, email

is it possible to adjust how often this pop up is shown?

Even better, is it possible to add two buttons with 'aks again later' and 'don't ask me again'.

Thanks

Christophe

Well, you will have to add the input and some coding, but I've never used mailchimp module or whatever, so I cannot help you on this, if anyone tried this and succeed, please share your knowledge :D.

Hi,

I send a message to a my theme developers asking that but I think that fancybox is active on it. I attach an image10qmqf5.jpg

And in the index.html code I saw that.

<link href="/presta/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="/presta/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have an error with the pop up module!

On prestashop version 1.6.0.14 when i try to save the module at backend, it comes 404 error and i can't save changes and is not showing on my site...

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,

Nikos

Hello, first of all sorry for the English ...

My prestashop version is 1.6.1.0, the module is installed correctly and appears perfectly in the frontend, my problem is in the setup when I click save the message:

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access /administracao/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I changed the permission of the files to 777 but the error persists, I can not make the necessary changes.

I appreciate the help in advance

Thx for this great module. It works nice but I've seen two issues:

- Front translations doesn't work well. I've found them on "theme-name / subscribe" but they don't work on the tpl. For instance, the error message when the customer subscribes with an already used mail.

- The pop-up appears on every page reload. For this problem I've added  a fix on prestapopup.tpl:

afterClose: function () {
	$('a[href="#modulesden_popup"]').remove();
	cookieSession_popup();
}

It would be nice if this behaviour was configurable from BO.

Edited by ericzon (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Thx for this great module. It works nice but I've seen two issues:

- Front translations doesn't work well. I've found them on "theme-name / subscribe" but they don't work on the tpl. For instance, the error message when the customer subscribes with an already used mail.

- The pop-up appears on every page reload. For this problem I've added  a fix on prestapopup.tpl:

afterClose: function () {
	$('a[href="#modulesden_popup"]').remove();
	cookieSession_popup();
}

It would be nice if this behaviour was configurable from BO.

Hey,

That fix is still not working for me.

Hey,

That fix is still not working for me.

@wakabayashi have you tried with a fresh installation?

@tom52 with cookieSession_popup(); inside afterClose your're forcing to hide the popup on the next pages. what is the behaviour of the module in your installation?

For me the popup shows only up at homepage. Who has this problem too? I tried both setting with "yes" and "no"...

For me, is i select "no", the popup apear everywhere but not on the homepage, if i select "yes" dosn,t show enywhere.

Sorry for me inglesh

Maybe reinstalling the module you'll reassign all the used hooks and this can fix your problem. If you've done some kind of customization make a backup before.

If you want, give me access to your code by PM and I'll dig on it.

@wakabayashi have you tried with a fresh installation?

@tom52 with cookieSession_popup(); inside afterClose your're forcing to hide the popup on the next pages. what is the behaviour of the module in your installation?

Hey,

The - The pop-up appears on every page reload. For this problem I've added  a fix on prestapopup.tpl: WORKED

Did you fine any fix for (the error message when the customer subscribes with an already used mail.)?

Thank you

Hey,

The - The pop-up appears on every page reload. For this problem I've added  a fix on prestapopup.tpl: WORKED

Did you fine any fix for (the error message when the customer subscribes with an already used mail.)?

Thank you

Yeah, for that reason I'm waiting for the owner of the module to add some fixes on his repository.

Hello and thanks for this nice free module.

On my prestashop 1.6.08 it work perfectly on default bootstrap, but not on my specific theme. I use it in french, it's ok, it works, but not the error message who stay in english. i see the module in translation for the default bootstrap and my theme, but nothing.

Help please.

Thanks

Bonjour et merci pour ce super module gratuit.

Sur mon prestashop 1.6.08 il marche nickel sur default bootstrap, mais pas sur mon thème installé. Je l'utilise en français et tout va bien jusqu'au message d'erreur qui reste en anglais. Je vois que le module et présent en traduction sur default bootstrap et sur mon thème mais rien y fait..

Que dois-je faire ?

Merci

Séb

Edited by Rootseb (see edit history)

Hello sir,

You just have to add 'coockieSession_popup()' in the file 'yoursite/modules/prestapopup/views/prestapopup.tpl' at line 130 as seen in this screen -> http://screencast.com/t/x4XG7yRrqk

This will create a cookie on your client's computer and it will not show the Popup for 3 months.

If you want to show it after one month, search for coockieSession_popup() and instead of 

expire_date.setMonth(expire_date.getMonth()+3);

Put the following :

expire_date.setMonth(expire_date.getMonth()+1);

Hope this helped.

Hi, thx a lot for this module !

My personnal error was to copy/paste the sentence : coockieSession_popup()

The good sentence is : cookieSession_popup();

Hope this helped.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

I can't make the pop up works on PrestaShop 1.6.0.14. The save button in the options of the module is color grey and when i press it, iw goes 404 error... why is this happened? not working with 1.6.0.14??

Thanks,

Nikos

Hi,

I downloaded the module and it works just fine, thank you. What I'm experiencing is that when I enter an e-mail, anything is being sent and the e-mail address hasn't been saved anywhere (I mean I couldn't find it). Can you help me with that? Where can I find those e-mail addresses and how can I send the Subscription mail witch Voucher to these? 

Thanks in advance

Tereza

3. Save

Hello,

I've prestashop 1.6.08 i follow all the topic, but the newsletter voucher isn't send bye the module. The email address is well in the module newsletter but the confirmation email isn't send... Help please...

Very nice plugin, thank you very much !

I just needed to add fancybox call in my header.tpl file, example here :

<link href="http://mywebsite.com/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script src="http://mywebsite.com/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>

Thank you for your work and share ;)

Hi,

thanks for this module, about the only module which lets you easily use a background image for the popup!

I got two questions:

1) while keeping the button class "modulesden-btn-newsletter" it does make a subscription however it does not trigger sending an e-mail (i got a voucher in the welcome e-mail - set up as standard feature in Prestashop)

2) when i change the button class in the .tpl file it does trigger the e-mail (same set up in Prestashop) however the popup keeps showing even the email was correct

plus it changes the modules - "mail validation method" - when a nonstandard email is entered - with the modulesden button class, it colors the input red

but after i changed the button class it no longer shows the red input, it pops up the standard red message at the top of the homepage 

i guess iam missing some a lne of code somewhere?

I would style the modulesden button to my liking but it does not trigger the e-mail - any suggestion why this happens?

Thanks 

JZ

Hello First of all thanks for the wonderful Module....I am using it... its very easy to use..

I am using it as video popup i have placed youtube iframe in popup only problem is after closing popup audio is still playing in background how can i stop it ??

Thank in advance

Hello!  Thank you for this amazing free module!

i installed it, configured and translated to italian language.

But it seem it doesn't works...

The popup appear correctly... i insert an address and then click on submit...   No actions...

If i try adding the same email address, popup says me that the address is already registered.

My questions are:

- When i click on submit, what i have to wait for? A confirm? the popup close automatically?

- When it works correctly, where i see email addresses registered?

Can you help me? 

- i don't have problem with fancybox

- Everything work without problems...

the website:  www.terredigrecia.it/shop

thank you!

ciao

salut

Am aceeas  problema ca cea descrisa de professionisr mai jos .Totul e ok pana apas pe submit ,nu se intampla nimic.

Am cautat adresele in ps_newsletter database  si exista ,dar nu apar in lista de abonati si ca atare nu pot retrimite automat mesaje catre abonati...

Multumesc anticipat

The popup appear correctly... i insert an address and then click on submit...   No actions...

If i try adding the same email address, popup says me that the address is already registered.

My questions are:

- When i click on submit, what i have to wait for? A confirm? the popup close automatically?

Can you help me? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have instaled the Prestashop Newsletter PopUp in my webpage, it does not leaving to submit the email of my clients, in all the cases and with every emails system is showing the message invalid email address. Please how can I fix this problem?

Regards.

salut

Am aceeas  problema ca cea descrisa de professionisr mai jos .Totul e ok pana apas pe submit ,nu se intampla nimic.

Am cautat adresele in ps_newsletter database  si exista ,dar nu apar in lista de abonati si ca atare nu pot retrimite automat mesaje catre abonati...

Multumesc anticipat

My questions are:

Can you help me? 

Hi!, Have the same problem,  any fix?

Hi,

I'v installed it on my PrstaShop but it doesn't work at all.

The popup shows but that is it. The Newsletter submit button doesn't work. I have no clue what is going on. Anyone can help with this?

Regards.

Dear Sirs.

First of all, thank you so much for your work, I have the same problem described by the user prestashopzz,

No problem during the installation process and configuring the addon on.

Even it appears correctly but on action when you click the button, if you do it twice then it shows in red this email have been already registered but no email with activation link is sent.

Do you have any solution for this problem, thank you again for your help and for this module.

Best regards