Search not indexing all products.

Hello.

I have my shop working on version 1.6.0.14

When I'm trying to search for product which name starts from 'chaos' I recive 3 results but not this, which I'm looking for. Shop address is http://perfectminiature.webdesign.ehost.pl/

Even if i paste whole product name Chaos Daemons Seekers of Slaanesh (5 figures) - it gives no results as well.

I tried to rebuild index in preferences -> search but it didn't work. Duplicating product works neither. 

Does somebody had similar problem and found any solution?

Regards

I'm having a similar problem (PS 1.6.0.9). When I go to 'search' section in the backend it only shows 139/139 products indexed but I have more than 6700!

Rebuild index option give the same result. It only detects 139 products.

I have checked all my products have visibility set to 'both'.

No clue of what's happening...

This is weird...

If I change visibility status from product backend page, search engine detect that product; but if I change that in the ps_product table with mysql this doesn't affect to 'visibility' field in the product page. WTF?

In preferences -> search I see correct amount of products. Problem is that it shows that all are indexed but when I type their name into search bar it's not showing all products containing that phrase. 

I found that it happens when I add a lot of combinations (~120). Is there set any limit or something? Did anyone tried that?

Edited by szkrin (see edit history)

• 4 years later...