Client and Me not receiving order confirmation in Spanish/Side

Hi Everyone,

Everything was working fine on my website. www.airel.es

Here is what I did, more or less....

The girl how works in the office wanted to change the order status from pending to shipping. But she wanted the BO and the shipping to be translated to Spanish...So I went in, did the translation of shipping to Entrega...

Since I did that change, on the Spanish side, the client and me do not receive the confirmation of the new order. Needless to say this is annoying.

Ok, I have been in the PDF translations and did all the text translations there...

Now I am in the translations emails of the theme I purchased and at the top of the page I get a red warning:

Email subject translation file not found in "/home3/ramzer14/public_html/airel.es/mails/es/".

Can someone point me in the right direction?? Please..

post-367614-0-77475300-1432804003_thumb.png

• 7 months later...

Hi,

Create a file named "lang.php" and upload to your mails directory (www/mails/en/ where en is your language code)

The file should contain this:

<?php

global $_LANGMAIL;
$_LANGMAIL = array();

$_LANGMAIL['Virtual product to download'] = 'Virtual product(s) available for download';
$_LANGMAIL['Your guest account has been transformed to customer account'] = 'Your guest account has been transformed to a customer account';
$_LANGMAIL['Your order return state has changed'] = 'Your order return status has changed';
$_LANGMAIL['Password query confirmation'] = 'Forgot password';
$_LANGMAIL['New voucher regarding your order %s'] = 'New voucher for your order %s';
$_LANGMAIL['Newsletter confirmation'] = 'Newsletter subscription confirmation';
$_LANGMAIL['Your cart and your discount'] = 'Discount offer for items in your cart';
$_LANGMAIL['Thanks for your order'] = 'Thanks for your order!';
$_LANGMAIL['You are one of our best customers'] = 'Thank you for being one of our best customers';
$_LANGMAIL['Product available'] = 'Your watched product is now available';
$_LANGMAIL['Product out of stock'] = 'One or more products are almost out of stock';
$_LANGMAIL['We miss you'] = 'We miss you';
$_LANGMAIL['Email verification'] = 'Email verification';
$_LANGMAIL['Newsletter voucher'] = 'Newsletter voucher';
$_LANGMAIL['Stock coverage'] = 'Stock coverage';
$_LANGMAIL['Congratulations!'] = 'Congratulations!';
$_LANGMAIL['Your wishlist\\\'s link'] = 'Your wishlist\'s link';
$_LANGMAIL['Message from %1$s %2$s'] = 'Message from %1$s %2$s';
$_LANGMAIL['Your order has been changed'] = 'Your order has been changed';
$_LANGMAIL['Welcome!'] = 'Welcome!';
$_LANGMAIL['New credit slip regarding your order'] = 'New credit slip regarding your order';
$_LANGMAIL['Fwd: Customer message'] = 'Fwd: Customer message';
$_LANGMAIL['Package in transit'] = 'Package in transit';
$_LANGMAIL['Order confirmation'] = 'Order confirmation';
$_LANGMAIL['Message from a customer'] = 'Message from a customer';
$_LANGMAIL['New message regarding your order'] = 'New message regarding your order';
$_LANGMAIL['Process the payment of your order'] = 'Process the payment of your order';
$_LANGMAIL['Log: You have a new alert from your shop'] = 'Log: You have a new alert from your shop';
$_LANGMAIL['Your new password'] = 'Your new password';
$_LANGMAIL['An answer to your message is available #ct%1$s #tc%2$s'] = 'An answer to your message is available #ct%1$s #tc%2$s';
$_LANGMAIL['%1$s sent you a link to %2$s'] = '%1$s sent you a link to %2$s';

?>
Edited by Carlsen (see edit history)

Hi Guys,

I need a little  customization in my prestashop website, I am using prestashop version 1.6.0.14,

I am using Agile Multiple Seller Module , One Page Checkout Module, and PrestaSMS module.

I want to send a email to customer,vendor and admin when the order-status is changed to Cancelled by the admin.

Currently prestashop sends a mail to customer when an order is cancelled. I want to implement same notification system to admin and vendors.

Note: I have multiple vendor's who sell on on my store, so associated vendor should get email when they are product is cancelled.

Anyone any idea how to go about it.

Thank You.