Product Images Wont Upload - Moves Product

Hello,

After getting all of my products entered into my Presta install, I've came to the point where I have started to add images and configurations etc.

When I try and upload a PNG, it ofcourse tells me this is not supported (as is reported many a post in these forums!). So I converted my product images to Jpeg format and something very odd and destructive happens.

After I select 'browse', select my image and hit 'Save and Stay', the following page loads only the header and footer with no indication anything has happened. When I return to the main backend menu, navigate to my product category I find out that my product has been removed from it's original category, and placed in the 'Home' category.

From what I can see no image has been uploaded to the img folders, and all folders are set to 777 through SSH.

Any indications of what is going wrong here? Very frustrating to say the least!

they are sorting out a lot of things. Some functions were not properly built due to lack of all the knowledge. They need time to learn and fix everything out.

your problem can occur due to your server setting's, too. If you hire me, I can examine what the actual problem is.