[SOLVED] Changing the text of NOCHEX module on payment page

Hello

I have just installed and successfully got the NOCHEX module working, please can someone tell me how I would go about changing the text that is written on the payments page.

I want to change the text "Pay with Nochex APC"

to something that tells customers this is the one they need to click on to pay with a credit/debit card

Thanks

Richard

I've never used that module, but I would expect you would be about to go to Tools > Translations, select "Modules translations" in the dropdown, then click a flag, then search for "Pay with Nochex APC" and then enter "Pay with credit/debit card" in the text field next to it, then click Save at the bottom of the page.

If changing the translation under "prestashop - nochex" doesn't work, I guess you'll have to manually modify the text on lines 2 and 7 of modules/nochex/nochex.tpl.

• 1 month later...

hope you can help me too Rocky.

i've deleted the nochex gif that came with the module and uploaded my own with the same name "nochex.gif"
the original gif is still showing at checkout though despite it being nowhere in my files??!

Sounds like a caching issue. You should try clearing your cache. Also, check the img/tmp directory to see whether Prestashop has cached the icon. If it has, delete it from there.