Problema Prestashop 1.6.0.14 e PayPal v3.8.4

marfisi

salve a tutti.

ho il seguente problema con il modulo paypal.

http://www.marfisicarni.it/shop/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

il plugin è configurato in questo modo. (vedere allegati)

i permessi della cartella /shop/modules/paypal sono impostati a 755 e il dominio dove è ospitato l'ecommerce è su aruba.

sapete aiutarmi?? ve ne sarei infinitamente grato!!!

post-979457-0-39668100-1432286686_thumb.png

post-979457-0-11135000-1432286687_thumb.png

Edited by marfisi (see edit history)

I am ONLINE!!! Yay

For me it was both comments that other people put in here. The first was that the 'module' folder's permissions was on 777. I set it to 755 and tried a test order. The order went through further as did not get the mis configuration error, but did get another one but was presented in my shop site so I knew it wasn't a major issue. I tried to copy/paste my API setting in once more (done it soooo many times over the last few days) and hey presto it works fine! I then logged into PayPal as the shop admin and did a full refund which also worked.

So, yes the 755 permissions for the 'module' folder AND re-copy/pasting the API settings sorted me out and I am a very happy chap.

Thank you so much @marfisi for your first suggestion of doing this. I only speak English so didn't understand what you said, but now I know the answer, am sure this is what you were saying.

Edited by AlanWooler (see edit history)

Ok, effettivamente il problema è nella cartella /modules/paypal che deve essere 755 come permessi (da ftp) e anche tutto il contenuto.

Consiglio di controllare però il livello di sicurezza di queste impostazioni.

Non sono responsabile per eventuali rischi sulla sottrazione di dati.... so solo che funziona.

Se qualcuno ha altri accorgimenti si faccia vivo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Se vi può servire io avevo lo stesso problema (ho prestashop 1.6.0.14 e modulo paypal appena aggiornato a 3.10.0 - ma anche prima di aggiornarlo la situazione era la stessa - su Aruba hosting linux) e ho risolto così:

- Nel pannello strumenti di Aruba ho ripristinato i permessi (nonostante li avessi già a 755);

- Reimpostato il modulo Paypal e dunque ri-settato tutto, comprese le credenziali API. Salvato.

Ora magicamente funziona.