Discount price for specific product combination

twc02

Hello

I'm looking for a way to attract customers to buy more of the same product. Therefor I've created product combinations.

e.g.

Product A costs 5 euro.

But when you buy a box that contains 10 products A, you don't pay 10x5=50 euro but only 45 euro. So you get a discount of 5 euro.

This can be done by adjusting the price for this product combination. But how can you make this visibile to the customer?

How can you display the new price per product?

What version of PS are you using?

When you apply a price discount per product combination, you should see the "Volume Discount"  boxes appearing on the product page when you choose the combination.

Is  this what you're looking for?

1.6.011, and I have the volume discount table. But I'm looking for something in your face

When you buy one product you pay 5 euro for the product

When you buy a whole box (e.g. 10 products in a box, you pay 45 euro and the savings are 5 euro and you only pay 4,5 per product.

This discount only applies when buying a box. It's cheaper to pack and ship a box than pick a product, pack it and ship it.

If there really is nothing, you could post a job in the "paid jobs" part of this forum. Someone will probably give you a quote.

One more thing which may give you something similar, is to create an additional combination for the box of products and apply a reduction at this point. It will show the different price when you click on the combination, but you would have to select, say 5 products to get the discount. If you've not already, try it out.