Product Comment module is not registering or writing comments

angelina.mrp

Hi there,

I am using prestashop 1.6 with the new parure theme.

url is miscosasbellas.com

When I attempt to write a comment on the product, a modal window appears, I write my cooments and when I press the "Send" button, nothing happens. That is the Modal window stays there until I click on the X to close it.

The console does not register any error.

If I enable _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true, there is an warning but this warning is one every page of the site. The warning is

Notice: Undefined index: id_category in /var/www/prestashop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 206

The code that this warning refers to is:

if (!$_template->compiled->exists || ($_template->smarty->force_compile && !$_template->compiled->isCompiled)) {
        $_template->compileTemplateSource();
        $code = file_get_contents($_template->compiled->filepath);
        eval("?>" . $code);
        unset($code);
        $_template->compiled->loaded = true;
        $_template->compiled->isCompiled = true;
}

I don't think this has to do anything with the issue I am facing, but I am placing here just in case.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it as it is very important for us.

Thank you all,

Angela

Edited by angelina.mrp (see edit history)

I contacted the theme developer but he couldn´t help. He said he couldn´t know what happened because we had made a few changes in the header.tpl but he could return us the money back... Honestly, I don´t know if it worked before our changes or not but I don´t see a relation between the header.tpl and the products comments...

We need it to work; we think it is important to have references from other persons when you are going to buy something. Thank you