Scam?

albarelys

Warning, do not buy anything from these people, do not buy any form, provide false data, sell themes that work in half, do not respond to e-mail support, money down the drain, it is the first time I buy a module or theme and that someone behaves well, really it sucks.

It sucks even from the staff of prestashop, that just tells me to continue to write e-mails of protest and request a refund (I'm doing a month)

the module has many errors, then if one goes in the theme demo, you will see that we are also in the same demo.

example

and the distributor of addons is this

example of error:

Search result auto complete with Thumbnail Image

no image will appear in the search .....

button in more detail product that does not work

phone number in the upper left does not appear

then if you want a list of problems I can do .......

and for my part I will break the boxes and write in all forums possible for this behavior and I hope to save at least some users from spending about 80 euro for having nothing

however form taking in water on many parts, assistance from the developer and staff prestashop painful. never reply !!!!!

• Like 1

I'm sorry that you are having problems with a paid addon. Did you used the support of developer to solve your problem ? Just on your bought addons page - the icon on right side of your purchase.

Developer didn't answered ? How long is the time between you asked for help and no answer ?

Developer is not able to fix your problem ?

Purchase no. is ?

Hello. yes sure I used the support developers, both through the page of my orders and both from that of the product (which is equal) at least more than 10 times

Module I bought in April

with No. Order # 306671

I never received a response, and an online chat prestashop addons I have just said to try again sooner or later maybe answer for refund or exchange the product. but nothing beyond that.

They're really disappointed, they should not sell and fool people.

Now I'm tired and I will post from all sides possible, not only here than they are by no means that of serious http://digitalomicron.com/

Hi there! I'm sorry that you've been having trouble communicating with the developer of this module. Thank you for providing your order number, this way I can check it out tomorrow and help you with your help/refund request. :)

Thank you also for your great patience. Speak tomorrow!

Have a great Sunday.

Ok then, it's pretty simple. Let me explain :)

When you have sent 2 messages to the contributor and they haven't answered, the contact form will display a tickbox in your 3rd message, which you can check so that your message is forwarded to PrestaShop and we can give you a refund.

Can you send another message and confirm you see this tickbox? We'll be happy to give you a refund for this purchase.

Thank you!

bhoo ..

I message I've sent more than one.

I sent one yesterday, and this morning I sent another

all without response.

What do you mean when you write (It's a couple of steps further Top in the process!)

I button to notify something I do not see or noncaposco what you mean, maybe if you have a scren shot I can understand better, although still I see nothing to be selected.

else I see an issue that is almost equal, to those who copied from whom?

vs

me look the same except for the only difference of banner on the right of the slide.

the bad is that the demo of both have the same problems.

example: research to both not seen the images.

Another example, that the more details button in the product pages do nothing .....

Alberto

My colleague at the Billing department should process your ticket before the end of the week. If she hasn't, go ahead and give me nudge ;)

A round of applause to the team of prestashop.
just now I was reimbursed directly from them
Special thanks for the help to Xavier du Tertre
I also hope that you take action toward those "ditributori 2 modules that perform very poorly

thanks
Alberto

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would add my two pennys worth. For three days I have tried

calling the us phone number and two days ago I sent a pre-buy email requesting clarification

about one of the themes. I have tried to reach "sales", "support", and the "operator".

It does not look like Prestashop USA has a ligitimate presence.

This is apparently a dead number 1 (888) 947-6543