Custom module needed : Used Electronics Device Purchase Module

iFixYouri

I'm in need of a custom module to be written.

Objective: A Used Electronics Device Purchasing Module.

How it works: Visitors would select from a variety of devices, and the module would step them through a series of questions. Once the series of questions are complete, the module will provide the visitor a dollar amount.  At that point, the visitor will fill out a checkout form. The module will have the ability to send the data to a database.

The module will have an administration panel to be used for editing the items available for purchase and the pricing for those items.

How many levels of drill down / categories?

The module will allow for 5 levels of categories/drill down. Each category can have an image tied to it.

i.e. Visitor would like to sell an iPhone.

1. The type of device(i.e. Smartphone, iPhone, iPad, Computer, or Tablet). Visitor selects type of device.

2. The model of the iPhone is an iPhone 6. Visitor selects model.

3. There are several mobile carriers that work with the iPhone 6(verizon, t-mobile, ATT). Visitor selects carrier.

4. There are 3 different sizes of the iPhone 6(16gb, 64gb, and 128gb). Visitor selects size of device.

5. The device can be in perfect condition, good condition, fair condtion, not working condition. Visitor selects condition.

A comparable module can be found at www.gazelle.com

Please let me know if you can help me with this.

We can probably help.

First off we would need a more detailed requirements spec. Only at that point can I give you a price and timeline.

We have over 4 years Presta experience and over 10 in web development and digital marketing.

Not cheap but very good and an enviably high retention rate.

• 3 weeks later...