Edit product customization in order screen (backend)

bethewave

I'm searching for a solution to enable the admin of backend to edit the product customization bought by a user while editing the product in the Order details screen (Back-end -> Orders -> Orders -> Specific Order -> Product list zone, edit). 

Does anyone have a solution for that? 

Thank you in advance,

Regards

Yes, I'm trying to add a customized field. 

For example, we have clients calling because they want to change the label they want on the product after the order and then, we need to access the order and edit the customization with the new label. 

If we remove the product and add it again, will it ask the customer to pay for the new product or send email to him or touching the order state? 

What about the stock? Will it go up on delete and down back on re-create? 

Thank you in advance,

Regards

You can add some comment to an order, so if it's only a label change, maybe just add the new label text in the order comment field, instead of trying to fix this in the product itself. If the changes don't change the price, I would just do this. The comments will be added to the invoice, I believe, so you can confirm them with the customer this way.

Not 100% sure if adding/deleting triggers a new Email to the customer. Maybe do a test order to find out what happens exactly, if you still want to fix/modify it on product level..

pascal