Order Payment problem in case of Multiple Currency & multiple Shipping

I got the first order on my website.

I have enabled multiple currency & i offer 2 shipping options.

1st Shipping option is for 'Shipping within India' & 2nd is for "Shipping outside India".

For shipping within India we charge ₹90 for order value below ₹200, & subsequently different charges depending upon zone for orders below US $199.

Default currency is in "INR - Indian Rupee" & we offer payment in 4 other currencies via PayPal.

Now in this order, payment was made through PayPal in Euro including the shipping charges as the order is from outside India. The problem that i faced is that PayPal accepted the correct amount of payment, but prestashop's backend shows €90 extra is received.

Also the invoice generated is incorrect, it shows that only €90 was accepted for shipping charges.

Below are the images attached.

Please suggest as to what can be done to correct this issue?

post-697584-0-42761400-1431513463_thumb.jpg

post-697584-0-38422800-1431513475_thumb.jpg

post-697584-0-87363100-1431513621_thumb.jpg

Hi las3r,

Thanks for replying.

Actually this order was placed for delivery outside India & the charges for same have been charged to the customer, which are €17.53(actual shipping charges incurred by the customer, as shown in image 2).

But prestashop has also added €90.00 in the back end order value. Showing the wrong value in back end.

Basically it has added 90.00 INR value of shipping within India as well in this order, converting it in Euro.

I see. Are you savvy? Like could you check out the database (using phpMyAdmin or MySQL workbench) to see what the actual values are? This might merely be a visual bug whislt the data internally is right. That would mean a quick fix. If this is actually a bug in the paypal module (which I don't think it is) we'd all be in trouble.

Let me know,

Hi las3r,

Checked the database through phoMyAdmin, under "ps_orders" i see that "total_paid_real" is showing wrong value which is "161.20". Whereas "total_paid_tax_incl" is showing the correct value, i.e. "71.20".

Have attached image below for reference.

Any suggestions to correct things for future orders?

Because even if i correct this one manually this may happen in new orders in future.

Thanks

EDIT: I also checked Paypal entries in database, those are correct. It seems to be a Prestashop bug.

post-697584-0-90532300-1432036796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jasdeep Singh (see edit history)

I'm afraid this goes beyond a quick (5 minute) check for me and I don't really have a lot of time today. If someone doesn't answer this thread the next few days I'll dive in the code for you to see how prestashop handles filling out those fields

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid this goes beyond a quick (5 minute) check for me and I don't really have a lot of time today. If someone doesn't answer this thread the next few days I'll dive in the code for you to see how prestashop handles filling out those fields

Hi las3r,

No one else seems to have faced similar problem. Could you help?

• 5 months later...