1.6.0.9 with multistore enabled. 

In the back office, > customers > groups, Why am I presented with the many module options of Yes OR NO with editing a customer group. I am lost as why this capability exist and is there any way to disable or remove?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance from the community.

Let me know.

A lot of the modules are only for the back office, so why would it ask for Yes or NO for back office modules when creating a group only applies for the group on the FO. I am looking for methods to completely edit or disable choosing the modules when creating a customer group. 

I look forward to any feedback.

Any other feedback to disable or edit the displayed modules in creating customer groups?

Many of the modules are only for the back office so it makes no sense to ask if it should be included in the customer group.

Look forward to hearing back.

1.6.0.9 with multistore enabled. 

In the back office, > customers > groups, Why am I presented with the many module options of Yes OR NO with editing a customer group. I am lost as why this capability exist and is there any way to disable or remove?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance from the community.

Let me know.

actually this is a pretty cool feature, let's say you create custom group 'gold members', then you could have certain modules only available to them.  How you can implement is left to your imagination.  But let's say I don't want for non-logged in users to see prices, then I also for that group not want to display cart,, etc.  

• Like 1