Error on admin panel back office

1. [bankwire] Error found in config file: Couldn't find end of Start Tag bad line 2
  2. [bankwire] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag badges line 2
  3. [bankwire] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 2
  4. [bankwire] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2

how do I fix this errors thanks?

• 2 months later...

Where actually I can find CACHE/XML. I tried to delete each .xml inside module folder but Prestashop create again the same file, but I have the same error.

1. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values
  2. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: attributes construct error
  3. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Couldn't find end of Start Tag badge line 2
  4. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 2 and badge
  5. [vatnumber] Errore trovato nel file config: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values
  6. [vatnumber] Errore trovato nel file config: attributes construct error
  7. [vatnumber] Errore trovato nel file config: Couldn't find end of Start Tag badge line 2
  8. [vatnumber] Errore trovato nel file config: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 2 and badge

UPDATE: If I remove the XML folder inside CONFIG folder the error disappear but it's very slow open the modules page

UDATE 2: there is an error in the xml file "default_country_modules_list.xml". 

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 1792: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. Edited by Doraemon74 (see edit history)

SOLVED!

edit the file default_country_modules_list.xml

Change the value label in the tags badge. There is a HTML tag <br> !!!!

<badge label="Official<br>Partner"> change in <badge label="Official Partner"> 

Changes all the value in the XML!!!!!