[SOLVED] Can some one point me to the logout?

Billy

A kind user has suggested that I install the...

User info block v0.1
Adds a block that displays information about the customer

I have also configured the block to show in my right column and another to show in my center column. My problem is I don't see them... What could I be doing wrong?

Tia!

Edit...

I checked the show all modules box and set it to only see user info block. I went ahead and made sure that i only have one block installed. It now resides in my right column and should display under the Main Menu/Categories.

But for some strange reason it doesn't. Do I need to install something different so my customers can have a "log in" and "log out" block?

Billy,

I have checked your site and the themes is heavily modified and some of the codes are missing from the script. The userinfo module that I suggested you to install is supposed to go to the header. If you have changed the global.css, and the css codes for the userinfo module is not there, it will not show anywhere. If you want the module appear in the column (block), you have to hook it to the column in order to make it appear in the left or right column. There is no other way to skip that part.....

Yea I pulled out a lot of the code in the header. I rolled my own to get the cart more stream lined for my clients personal taste. Another challenge has been trying to match up the main domain's custom theme with the cart. So far so good but it has been a pita with all the darn tables. God did I mention I hate tables! Anyway I still have a ways to go so I am sure I have 100 more questions on the way soon.

Billy,

I have checked your site and the themes is heavily modified and some of the codes are missing from the script. The userinfo module that I suggested you to install is supposed to go to the header. If you have changed the global.css, and the css codes for the userinfo module is not there, it will not show anywhere. If you want the module appear in the column (block), you have to hook it to the column in order to make it appear in the left or right column. There is no other way to skip that part.....

Hum I didn't jack the css out of global for the userinfo. I don't think the theme has any css for that at all. I know I have had to add a lot of custom css for stuff that wasn't in the theme as well. Anyway I did jack some tables that looked really bad out of the header template. Of course like you said that had the userinfo and the darn search box in it. I have replaced the userinfo atm with hard links which better suite my taste. So really all need to do is roll my own search box for the header and i should be good to go.

What I don't understand atm is why the block didn't show up when I hooked it to the right column and the center column. Surely something should have shown even if like I say I don't see any css for it in global. It's no biggie I think I achieved what I wanted to do with out it. Now the search box is another can of worms!

Well let me get back to restyling the cart... That's being a little pita as well but I will get it!

Thanks for your time Star